Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Breaking News : Meghan Markle Gives Birth To A Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News : Meghan Markle Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (277 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / Bovi Uses Meghan Markle As An Example To Advise Ladies / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Meghan Markle Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Bharekta: 5:28pm On May 06, 2019
yeeesssss!!!!!

its a boy .... Meghan has given birth to a royal baby boy ... 7 lbs., 3 ozs. The palace says the new prince arrived at 5:26 AM Monday, London time.

No name for the little guy, yet. Harry says they're "still trying to come up with a name even though the baby arrived a little late.

https://bluebloodz.com.ng/breaking-news-prince-harry-meghan-markles-royal-baby-is-a-boy/

Guess what ........the royal baby is 7th in line to the throne.

congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of sussex ......and the entire Royal house of England.

kindly follow bluebloodz blog on social media

IG - @Officialbluebloodz

TWITTER - officialblueblo1

Thanksssssss

Re: Breaking News : Meghan Markle Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Harrymig1(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2019
Wow! Good news
Re: Breaking News : Meghan Markle Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Bharekta: 5:43pm On May 06, 2019
grin
Harrymig1:
Wow! Good news

(1) (Reply)

Psquare: "I Don't Regret Choosing My Wife & Kids Over My Brothers" - Peter (vid) / (video) Naira Marley Am I A Yahoo Boy / Akon Is Out To Make Africa Great Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.