Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (1233 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother by Nollyzonenews: 5:40pm On May 06, 2019
Senate President, Bukola Saraki today visited his friend and colleague, Senator Dino Melaye over the death of his mother.

He shared this photos with caption saying...
Today, I visited my friend, colleague and brother, Senator Dino Melaye, to pay my respects over the passing of his dear mother, Deaconess Comfort Melaye — a worthy matriarch who will be remembered for her philanthropy and great nature

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/05/06/bukola-saraki-visits-dino-melaye-over-death-of-mother/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Nigeria: US Team Visits Iba Gani Adams, Aare Ona Kankanfo. / Ministerial List With Their Portfolio / The Real Politics Behind Borders Closure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.