Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality (27084 Views)

Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by EternalBeing: 1:48am On May 07, 2019
Benekruku:
And the same church be reading from a book translated by an homosexual
Lies propergated by Satanists long after King James has been dead. Check:
http://qlife247.com/index.php/topic=448.msg470.html?PHPSESSID=f220a5ed819246bb93d8521d59f9ce19#new

"The man that HOLY SPIRIT used to facilitate the publication of the King James Version of the Bible was a man named James (known as James VI while ruling Scotland and James I while ruling neighboring England). James was the ruler of Scotland from July 24, 1567 to 1625, and the ruler of England from March 24, 1603 to 1625."

He fathered 8 (eight) wonderful children, he couldn’t have being a homosexual!

Unlike Julius Caesar, nobody ever heard any iota of such rumour, no matter how small, of king James being gay when he was alive. It was not until 25 solid years later that Anthony Weldon, who had vowed to get vengeance on the great King for earlier demoting and excluding him from the Royal court, came up with this thumped up scanderlous false allegation. The evil homosexual men that hated King James so much, for demoting and incaserating them, tried to then propagate it. But it was an exercise in futility, dead on arrival because the vast majority of people alive then knew that King James stood for direct opposite of that. So, the ignoble effort to defame the King and posthumously strip him of honour quickly died a Natural death. Now, with the advent of Internet in our generation Satan and Satanists know their time is fast running out so they are claiming every great Man that ever walked the Earth were gays. They'll look for whatever innocent deeds they can hold as evidence to relentlessly spread their falsehood, including men giving good buy pecks, hugs, and even such letter that I wrote to my friend those phoneless days telling him I missed him so much. They brought fallacious slandarous "evidences" of being gay against Abraham Lincoln, J.F. Kennedy, King James, Peter and Paul, and even JESUS Christ. They are "convincing" the gullibles and harvesting souls for Satan. Hold on strongly to JESUS Christ, the End Time is truly here.. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by EternalBeing: 1:52am On May 07, 2019
donbenie:
So,if a Homosexual translated a book what does that have to do with the issue on the ground?

And which version was translated,because am sure there are many Bible versions..
King James was never a sodomite. Satan knows that his time is fast running out. Satanist controls the Internet, and lately they've been spreading so much vicious lies and misinformation to get as much Souls as possible out of the Way of eternal Life. In 2009, when I first read "He Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown, I went on YouTube and I saw so many testimonies of from the people and ex-satanists that got delivered through her ministry. I was shocked beyond words last month when I again searched youtube for such and saw that they've been totally removed! Worst still, Satanists (pretending to be Christians that exposes fake Prophets) have uploaded so many false scandalous videos about this wonderful woman of God, such that I pity those who may newly read her books and want to search about her on Net. Satanic battle for Christian Souls has been taken right into the Churches by Satanists pretending to be Christians, they destroying everything that strengthens Christians Faith by spreading lies and misinformation to discredit: from Name of JESUS Christ, to YAHWEH, to real HOLY SPIRIT filled Christian Musics that strengthens Christians' Faith, etc. The End Time is truly here.

4 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by NaMeAboki: 3:56am On May 07, 2019
Why is the Church pretending now - no be even Pope say make Christians de apologise to all gays?

The way Catholic priests love to nyash small boys and men and how the Church de condone homosexuality, one day dem fit recommend for Catholics to dey receive their Holy Communion through their anus. cheesy grin
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by anyichiesunday: 5:49am On May 07, 2019
Is not nice for pastors to involved in such an act, but this is terrible temptation.�
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by ceaser: 5:51am On May 07, 2019
EternalBeing:
King James was never a sodomite. Satan knows that his time is fast running out. Satanist controls the Internet, and lately they've been spreading so muxh vicious lies and misinformation to get as much Souls as possible out of the Way of eternal Life. In 2009, when I first read "He Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown, I went on YouTube and I saw so many testimonies of from the people and ex-satanists that got delivered through her ministry. I was shocked beyonds words last months when I again searched youtube for such and saw that they've been removed! Worst still, Satanists (pretends to be Christians that exposes fake Prophets) have uploaded so many false scandalous videos about this wonderful woman of God, such that I pity those that may newly read her book and want to search about her. Satanic battle for Christian Souls has been taken right into the Churches by Satanists pretending to be Christians, they destroying everything that strengthens Christians Faith by streading lies and misinformation. From Name of JESUS Christ, to YAHWEH, to real HOLY SPIRIT filled Christian Musics, etc. The End Time is truly here.

I have two of her paperbacks: "He came to set the captives free" and " A vessel unto honour". I wish to have the e-version of her publications. I came to be aware of her running battles with slander and blackmail and was so shocked that if I had bot read those books as a kid and made up my mind about her then, I could have easily been swayed to dislike her by those claims aimed at discrediting her. Everyone has ugly pasts that are best thrown into the garbage of history and that is what transformation in Christianity is all about anyways: Old creatures becoming new; old things passing away. I guess they exhumed some of her past, mixed half truths with half lies, exaggerate it and concocted their soup of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by nijabazaar: 6:37am On May 07, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

I don't get it why men would yansh themselves.

Human beings are complicated, even God is of many parts
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by fm4real2k6(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
This yeye pastors don kill my desire to go church this days. Na so I dress up finish last Sunday to attend church but as i remember the fake pastors, I remove cloth call one hooker for yonder for some massage.Like play like play person don dey turn atheist courtesy of this fake god of men.

Shior!

You think you are doing anybody? YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF.
If you die on top of that hooker Orin your sin you are going to hell. I'm jot condemning you I'm sure your conscience would've done more condemning but I'm sure you might have brush that aside ,but that goodness you wrote it yourself here.

If you because of "fake pastors" stop church or turned unbeliever, you aren't helping yourself. In the last day, both Pastors and you will stand separaelly to give account of your works/actions here on earth.

Come to think of it. We often hear fake pastors everywhere, don't you think because there is original that is why there are fake? if there is no original, then there will never be fake. So even at that, why can't you go look for the original.
With your Bible, you know pin point one. Galatians chapter 6 is clear on that.

See I beseach you brother, present yourself as holy before your maker, that is a reasonable service.
I hope the Holy Spirit witness, convince and convict you of your sins and restore you to Himself in Jesus name.

And to those who by your writing might want to try your way, may they receive the Holy Spirit. They will not be led to Hell by the foolishness of your writings in Jesus name.
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by Bellotelli: 7:26am On May 07, 2019
Ahuzu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rojim
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:00am On May 07, 2019
shocked Ah! God pls help anglican church
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by Kingkun69(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2019
Donald95:

Carrying something for 9 months and giving birth to him to become you, IT IS BETTER IMAGINED THAN EXPERIENCED
JESUUU
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by spiralwedge(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2019
RCCG, winners and PFN in general should please note and learn how church discipline is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by BabylonCruise(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2019
Joromi12:
These pastors know the word is powerless lol. Fake religion
I know this sounded better in your head.
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by suremanpatriot: 1:26pm On May 07, 2019
those who practice homo are de-natured and sufferin sys malfunction
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by OkunrinOloro: 11:22am On May 08, 2019
Islam is a religion of stupidity created for criminals and illiterates.

[img]https://images./Soyj1fgkHOEzWmfX5GdOU.jpg[/img]

gaskiyamagana:
Christianity is religion of Deception for the deceit.
Re: Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality by gaskiyamagana: 11:31pm On May 08, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Islam is a religion of stupidity created for criminals and illiterates.

[img]https://images./Soyj1fgkHOEzWmfX5GdOU.jpg[/img]

Automatically, you are one of so called Catholic brother who is sleeping around with under age boys. Again, Christianity is nothing short of Deceitianity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.