Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

This What Biafra Need To Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This What Biafra Need To Do. (5795 Views)

Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What Biafra Need To Do. by goodnessme1(f): 7:48pm On May 06, 2019
*Breaking news:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset: ---- To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas: We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, in united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people. And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you. But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever. I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will *never* be another attack launched at our civilians from there. Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence. It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened. To the rest of the world: Israel are tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population. Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead. Am Yisrael Chai. THE NATION OF ISRAEL LIVES !

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by Warship: 8:08pm On May 06, 2019
War
Yes War if necessary but we must prepare for it.

4 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by aremuforlife(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2019
Are you fully prepared for It?
Are you ready to face the war or uprisings with your family?
Because you are beating the drum of war

1 Like

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by leokid866: 10:33pm On May 06, 2019
Warship:
War

See this people comparing themselves to Israel. LOL

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by tunjiajayi: 11:48pm On May 06, 2019
Apparently, nothing learnt by these mofos from 67.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by simplycarro: 6:31am On May 07, 2019
Idiots were shouting Atikulated some three months ago and now looking for war.

Your fathers didn’t tell you exactly what they went through and what war is really all about.

Go on, keep baiting for and asking for war

This is the reason you are so so down the ladder of importance in Nigeria, because everyone else know that Igbos don’t have patience for the long haul, they enjoy quick fix it that they think only war can guarantee

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by helinues: 6:38am On May 07, 2019
That was just a political statement.The Cease fire going to 48 hours btw Isreal and Palestine

Moreover, Which ammunition do you guys have or foreign supports? It seems like you never learn a thing from 1967,civil war.

I just hope you guys wont brainwashed your children the same way your parents brainwashed you about the war

3 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by ablelin: 6:45am On May 07, 2019
War in 21st century would be more deadly than the previous centuries looking at the type of weapons we have now. I don't think this is healthy for Nigeria, because those that did not know what started the war or who started it would also suffer from it. If wars solve problems, world would have no problem today, however, I still believe that 'When peaceful revolution becomes impossible, then violent revolution becomes inevitable'....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by whirlwind7(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2019
grin grin grin

aremuforlife:
Are you fully prepared for It?
Are you ready to face the war or uprisings with your family?
Because you are beating the drum of war

tunjiajayi:
Apparently, nothing learnt by these mofos from 67.

simplycarro:
Idiots were shouting Atikulated some three months ago and now looking for war.

Your fathers didn’t tell you exactly what they went through and what war is really all about.

Go on, keep baiting for and asking for war

This is the reason you are so so down the ladder of importance in Nigeria, because everyone else know that Igbos don’t have patience for the long haul, they enjoy quick fix it that they think only war can guarantee

helinues:
That was just a political statement.The Cease fire going to 48 hours btw Isreal and Palestine

Moreover, Which ammunition do you guys have or foreign supports? It seems like you never learn a thing from 1967,civil war.

I just hope you guys wont brainwashed your children the same way your parents brainwashed you about the war

The quickest way to get mostly Yoruba folks to abandon all they are doing and quake in sheer panic is to mention Biafra on NL.
See Tunji has abandoned his unending quest for a used panty for ritual, to come and bash his enemies who doesn't know he even exists. His online siblings left the "owo mi da?" job Jagaban sent them, to comment and prove that the sudden bellyache and diarrhea they just experienced isn't unconnected with hearing the word that gives them eternal nightmares grin

BIAFRA! BIAFRA! BIAFRA!
Are you guys dead of cardiac arrest yet? grin grin

You guys will die prematurely, I swear grin grin
You will keep hearing Biafra and it will keep shortening your miserable lives.

Help us to mind our business. Awọn oniranu. tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by Ume1991: 9:01am On May 07, 2019
All hail Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by Arda1000(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2019
leokid866:

See this people comparing themselves to Israel. LOL
Biafra and Israel are allies so keep calm

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by MyGeneration(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2019
Warship:
War

Who are the we?

Na only u your family and ipob members go fight the war
Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by kingdavidG(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2019
whirlwind7:
grin grin grin

The quickest way to get mostly Yoruba folks to abandon all they are doing and quake in sheer panic is to mention Biafra on NL.
See Tunji has abandoned his unending quest for a used panty for ritual, to come and bash his enemies who doesn't know he even exists. His online siblings left the "owo mi da?" job Jagaban sent them, to comment and prove that the sudden bellyache and diarrhea they just experienced isn't unconnected with hearing the word that gives them eternal nightmares grin

BIAFRA! BIAFRA! BIAFRA!

Help us to mind our business. Awọn oniranu. tongue tongue :PA

LWKMD, sometimes I feel like not using this NL because of the useless posts I read here, but sometimes also I find it entertaining and interesting with some humorous posts.
Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by madmohamed(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2019
whirlwind7:
grin grin grin

BIAFRA! BIAFRA! BIAFRA!

don't mind them by mentioning of Biafra they will stat to panic. Everytime 1967 they think this is 1967

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by adebayo1998(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2019
israel or no israel even with usa biafra will never rise

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by whirlwind7(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2019
adebayo1998:
israel or no israel even with usa biafra will never rise

Go and prepare your hydraulic soup for dinner tonight.
Nobody east of the Niger gives a shyte about your opinion. Sorry. grin

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by leokid866: 1:12pm On May 07, 2019
Arda1000:
Biafra and Israel are allies so keep calm

Wrong. Isreal and Nigeria are allies they could care less about biafra. Think about it, why did major world powers back Nigeria and not biafra, don't be deceived just because what's his name ran there. They have their own problems and could care less. If you doubt it start your war and see them give you onlooking.

1 Like

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by Arda1000(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2019
leokid866:

Wrong. Isreal and Nigeria are allies they could care less about biafra. Think about it, why did major world powers back Nigeria and not biafra, don't be deceived just because what's his name ran there. They have their own problems and could care less. If you doubt it start your war and see them give you onlooking.
I no ge ur time.. Israel care less about Biafra..ure not normal

1 Like

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by Xander85: 1:31pm On May 07, 2019
There’s something people are failing to understand...or maybe they know but are pretending not to: in the event of full-blown hostilities breaking out between the fulani army of Nigeria and Biafran secessionist elements, Biafra doesn’t even need to be having the upper-hand to get the result they’re looking for! Once the international community steps in to end hostilities, just know it will either sound the death-knell for ‘one Nigeria’, or drastically change its political-economy....possibly reverting back to pre-1967 settings!

In either case, it would be a victory for not only Ndigbo/Biafrans, but for all ethnicities and regions tired of the present fulani hegemony and bullying! They will now be free to control their own resources and chart a course for socio-economic development free from arewa involvement; nepotism; quota-system; fulani herdsmen; mediocrity; and cluelessness!

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2019
What enemies of Biafra saw in the above post is war.

What Biafran's saw is unity of purpose.

The day Biafra will take a stand history will be rewritten.

It will be a stand of freedom or death. It will be a stand of Biafra or no Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2019
grin
Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by aremuforlife(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2019
[/quote][quote author=whirlwind7 post=78171626] grin grin grin

BIAFRA! BIAFRA! BIAFRA!

From your response, it shows you are suffering from self hatred and you should be put under suicide watch

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by whirlwind7(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2019
aremuforlife:

From your response, it shows you are suffering from self hatred and you should be put under suicide watch

Ha!
The afonja head shrink! grin
You haven't been able to diagnose your own people's anal fixation and their incurable fascination with everything Igbo. Yet, here you are, offering me your unsolicited service.
Alaini ìrònú. grin

I'm living my life to it's fullest. I can't say the same for you and your people. Actually, you guys can't live without looking for an Igbo cause to masturbate over.

C'mon, drink that bottle of sniper already. It tastes like Biafra, doesn't it? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by IjebuWarrior: 4:58pm On May 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by goodnessme1(f): 6:24pm On May 07, 2019
whirlwind7:

Ha!
You haven't been able to diagnose your own people's anal fixation and their incurable fascination with everything Igbo. Yet, here you are, offering me your unsolicited service.
Alaini ìrònú. grin

I'm living my life to it's fullest. I can't say the same for you and your people. Actually, you guys can't live without looking for an Igbo cause to masturbate over.

C'mon, drink that bottle of sniper already. It tastes like Biafra, doesn't it? grin grin grin
Biafra is a name that brings panic to yoruba and their hausafulanis master.

4 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by oyatz(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2019
Yorubas are NOT the people prevention the creation of Biafran.

The ONLY people that can create or prevent the creation of Biafra are the BIAFRANS themselves.

whirlwind7:
grin grin grin

BIAFRA! BIAFRA! BIAFRA!

4 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by LazyGold(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2019
whirlwind7:

Ha!
Alaini ìrònú. grin

I don't know what is wrong with you people , you created a thread on Nairaland then members try to comment and submit their own opinion but then you start accusing them of obsession like any Yoruba give a damn about your Biafra, an average Yoruba in the street may not even know that some people are agitating for secession and those who even know think you guys are just bunch of jokers and attention seekers.

Typical Igbo always bragging about what doesn't matter, who ask you questions about how you are living your life? It is very obvious you are one wretched Igbo because no one ask questions about how you are living your life.

Many of your people are pushing Wheel Barrows, selling Meat pie, Fan Milk under hot Sun and in traffic all over Yoruba Lands, poverty stricken Igbo talking about living life to the fullest, that's ironic

2 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by LazyGold(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
Biafra is a name that brings panic to yoruba and their hausafulanis master.

Go and ask a typical Yoruba in the street what they think of your Biafra, many may not even know about it at all except the Civil War and those who know about it think you are all Jokers and attention seekers. You can not even scare a street in Yoruba Land, talk less of a town, many Yoruba don't even know there is a group call IPOB

Go to any Yoruba Land and ask around about IPOB many don't even know there is something call IPOB, but we Yoruba on Nairaland just can't get rid of you lot

You keep creating useless thread then accuse others of obsession when in reality you are the one that is obsessed with seeking for attention

4 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by leokid866: 9:54pm On May 07, 2019
Arda1000:
I no ge ur time.. Israel care less about Biafra..ure not normal

No foreign power has cared about biafra since the French thought they could get their hands on the oil fields in the east. And we all remember how that went.

1 Like

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by leokid866: 9:58pm On May 07, 2019
whirlwind7:

Ha!
Alaini ìrònú. grin

If it's sure for you go and start your war already. Be sure to call Isreal... smiley

3 Likes

Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by leokid866: 10:02pm On May 07, 2019
Xander85:
There’s something people are failing to understand...or maybe they know but are pretending not to: in the event of full-blown hostilities breaking out between the fulani army of Nigeria and Biafran secessionist elements, Biafra doesn’t even need to be having the upper-hand to get the result they’re looking for! Once the international community steps in to end hostilities, just know it will either sound the death-knell for ‘one Nigeria’, or drastically change its political-economy....possibly reverting back to pre-1967 settings!

In either case, it would be a victory for not only Ndigbo/Biafrans, but for all ethnicities and regions tired of the present fulani hegemony and bullying! They will now be free to control their own resources and chart a course for socio-economic development free from arewa involvement; nepotism; quota-system; fulani herdsmen; mediocrity; and cluelessness!

Except they would never come to break up the country, instead they would do everything they can to keep the country together. It would be harder for them to profit of us if the land was broken.
Re: This What Biafra Need To Do. by Arda1000(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2019
leokid866:

No foreign power has cared about biafra since the French thought they could get their hands on the oil fields in the east. And we all remember how that went.
then u must living in stone age..in fact judging from what u posted above..Buhari IQ is higher than urs because he knows that Biafra is a real threat.. while u I don't know what to say but ur brain capacity is below average

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River North: Jarigbe, Odey Know Fate In Appeal Court Today / Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! / Lagos State Official Presidential Election Results As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.