Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos (21258 Views)

Body Of Ex-senate President Joseph Wayas Arrives Nigeria 33 Months After / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Bimpeusman: 7:52pm On May 06, 2019
The President of the United Nations General Assembly, María Garces has arrived in Nigeria on a working visit.

Garces and her delegation were received into the country on Monday by officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the United Nations office in Abuja.

According to a statement by the spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Friday Akpan, the UNGA President will use the opportunity of her visit to have a bilateral meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

She will also meet with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Geoffrey Onyeama at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ahead of a joint press conference.

The key issues to be discussed during the meeting are Nigeria’s transition to the 74th Presidency of the General Assembly; pp-coming High-Level Meetings; Strengthening Multilateralism to respond to global challenges; Nigeria’s role in Regional Peace and Security; and Nigeria’s Regional Initiatives to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.

Similarly, the UN diplomat is also expected to present a paper with the theme “Responding to Global Challenges in a fast-changing World: the Case for Strengthening Multilateralism” at the University of Abuja.

Before her departure on Wednesday, Garces will hold an Interactive Session with women at the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/un-general-assembly-president-maria-farcia-arrives-nigeria.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Nbote(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2019
Let dem taken her to d North East and Zamfara to show her d giant strides d govt is making

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by BlackfireX: 8:20pm On May 06, 2019
Madam why didn't they land you in brono state then take a road trip through sambisa forest, check the wonderful statue of shekarau , as our good citizens of Fulani herdsmen cheer her on the road.

Shithole country

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Peacecore: 8:41pm On May 06, 2019
Seriously the govt is not responding quickly to d insecurity state of this nation.
I think it's tym d fg sack all service chiefs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2019
Of what relevance is this visit
The cadaver would still need a translator tho undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Goldenheart(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2019
O kaabo
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:20pm On May 06, 2019
Good! Buhari is working!
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Sweetas2(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2019
Her visit is a complete waste of time unless she coming to take d president who is useless

2 Likes

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Mexyz(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Haba mana... A whole president of my kwantry is who you're calling a cadaver?

1 Like

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by oduademonest: 10:24pm On May 06, 2019
who tthis epp?
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Good! Buhari is working!
I wasn't expecting a better comment.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by MeloJayEnt: 10:25pm On May 06, 2019
What have these imperialists come for again?

By the way, check out this very clean US pre-owned iPhone 8 Plus on my profile.

1 Like

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by stevio(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2019
That will be an eyesore my dear besides,she has a great kidnap value,boko boys will rather die trying to kidnap her grin
BlackfireX:
Madam why didn't they land you in brono state then take a road trip through sambisa forest, check the wonderful statue of shekarau , as our good citizens of Fulani herdsmen cheer her on the road.

Shithole country

4 Likes

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by stevio(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2019
Good for her but then,her mission-trip will start and end in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by dejonathan(f): 10:29pm On May 06, 2019
Na because of her buhari came back to Nigeria.... He wan come do handshake as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by omoteacher(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Just to take photographs with her as usual. Our polithievians don't like to copy and replicate good things to the citizens. They go to developed countries every time yet refuse to copy 1/100th of good things there and do it in their country.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by cyborg123(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You are wicked o. shocked
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:32pm On May 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I wasn't expecting a better comment.
Ok grin
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Lanretoye(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2019
since after the years of koffi annan I don't know any other UN SG.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Jidibia(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2019
post=78166308:
What have these imperialists come for again?

By the way, check out this very clean US pre-owned iPhone 8 Plus on my profile.
And yet you called them imperialists. The iPhone 8 plus na ur papa country do am?
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Jidibia(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2019
Lanretoye:
This is not SG, this is president.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by MeloJayEnt: 10:41pm On May 06, 2019
Jidibia:

And yet you called them imperialists. The iPhone 8 plus na ur papa country do am?

No vex na why I wan sell am....Happy now?
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Upton: 10:53pm On May 06, 2019
Our president will see the woman and tell her "Madam you have slimmed down, you must be working really hard"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by ozo13(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2019
Jidibia:

lol
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by goat22: 11:06pm On May 06, 2019
Nbote:
Let dem taken her to d North East and Zamfara to show her d giant strides d govt is making

I command You! angry
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by goat22: 11:07pm On May 06, 2019
Lanretoye:

It seems you are playing with me?! IF I VEX! IF I VEX NOW! UNA GO SAY PERSON DEY VEX! angry
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2019
cyborg123:

You are wicked o. shocked
Sorry darling kiss
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10pm On May 06, 2019
Mexyz:
Haba mana... A whole president of my kwantry is who you're calling a cadaver?
Sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Zombiekiller010: 11:18pm On May 06, 2019
cool
Re: Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos by Dammycrouch: 11:20pm On May 06, 2019
She's coming to uniabuja tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Police Station, Gun Down Officers / Budget Padding: Senate Uncovers N2bn Inserted Into Fashola's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.