Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (68703 Views)

Aminu Yar’Adua Remanded In Yola Prison For Crushing Four To Death / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2019
Abalado:
Obasanjo just missed a great opportunity given to him by God, he had an opportunity that no one ever has in the south west but he missed used it, shai,, Obj,, you are a fuckup man, u dissapointed the Yoruba youths... We can't forgive u, laye, just imagine how BUBU was busy packing all the abokis in a good position and busy working on northern roads, but u failed the western obj
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Dottore: 9:07am On May 07, 2019
David4973:
[sup][/sup]
Scamming demonic thief
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Darevofpeace(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2019
Donald95:
Ugliness and Afonja are brothers.Stella is like an Angel within Demons. Look at Afonja faces biko nu ? Do you know that thing beside the arm of that Soldier is a human face?

You need to visit a Psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Urchman200: 9:11am On May 07, 2019
Abalado:
Obasanjo just missed a great opportunity given to him by God, he had an opportunity that no one ever has in the south west but he missed used it, shai,, Obj,, you are a fuckup man, u dissapointed the Yoruba youths... We can't forgive u, laye, just imagine how BUBU was busy packing all the abokis in a good position and busy working on northern roads, but u failed the western obj
tribal bigots just sported
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2019
Donald95:
Ugliness and Afonja are brothers.Stella is like an Angel within Demons. Look at Afonja faces biko nu ? Do you know that thing beside the arm of that Soldier is a human face?

Show us a picture of your daddy first Ipodpigs.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Nyamve1: 9:18am On May 07, 2019
Gud
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Jman06(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2019
The greatest Yoruba man in Nigerian history!
Unbiased and no nonsense man!

Argue with your keyboard
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by tobbyd341(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2019
I respect you for thinking out loud. Epic
daddytime:
Singing.....Beautyyyy and the beassssttttt...
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Bizibi(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2019
Abalado:
is bubu doing well
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by nogragra: 9:57am On May 07, 2019
mmb:
He was release from Yola prison in 1998

Lets analyse this do you know that the North as been very evil right from the beginning of Nigeria's existence. You want to know why? Obasanjo is not a true Yoruba man is birth by an Igbo woman, action, behavioural attitude, greediness, wickedness, and aloofness to Yoruba matters says it all. Count on you fingers any two things of significance this man has ever done for the yorubas over two tenures as a military head of state and civilian leader. He can never belong to an Omoluabi pedigree, he's only one when time is right to benefit as a claimed Omoluabi. Looking back from independence to date it is technically safe to say Yoruba man has never ruled Nigeria, technically Hausa Fulani has been ruling this country down since 1960. Independence that was fought for by all was now being usurped by greedy evil North. Yorubas must be ready for any consequence with regards to handing over power from the compromised Buhari come 2023 as any further short-change can have a severe consequence for the whole of Nigeria. It still beats me how yorubas fall for this scam because of lack of focus and unity. Don't say I no warn una oo.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by paix(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And he wanted to fvck her doggggy ryt there embarassed
Your moniker though.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by paix(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2019
Dottore:

Scamming demonic thief
All for one person?
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by nogragra: 10:01am On May 07, 2019
Lets analyse this do you know that the North as been very evil right from the beginning of Nigeria's existence. You want to know why? Obasanjo is not a true Yoruba man is birth by an Igbo woman, action, behavioural attitude, greediness, wickedness, and aloofness to Yoruba matters says it all. Count on you fingers any two things of significance this man has ever done for the yorubas over two tenures as a military head of state and civilian leader. He can never belong to an Omoluabi pedigree, he's only one when time is right to benefit as a claimed Omoluabi. Looking back from independence to date it is technically safe to say Yoruba man has never ruled Nigeria, technically Hausa Fulani has been ruling this country down since 1960. Independence that was fought for by all was now being usurped by greedy evil North. Yorubas must be ready for any consequence with regards to handing over power from the compromised Buhari come 2023 as any further short-change can have a severe consequence for the whole of Nigeria.It still beats me how yorubas fall for this scam because of lack of focus and unity. Don't say I no warn una oo.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Dottore: 10:02am On May 07, 2019
paix:
All for one person?
I lie?
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by AloneTK: 10:05am On May 07, 2019
wink2015:

BUT WHY IS THE PHOTOGRAPH SO POOR IN QUALITY ( black and white for that matter ) in just 1998.

Some old photo of the 1950 and 1960 's is even clearer than this photos.

Abi OBJ juju spoil am for PHOTOS ! grin grin grin grin grin

It's because it's a cut-out from an old newspaper.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by paix(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2019
Dottore:

I lie?
No, I am not complaining. Just asking.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Lordknowz: 10:11am On May 07, 2019
Abalado:

Im telling you bro. He messed up for real. Even Ogun stay when he came from, there was nothing to show for it.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2019
I don't know the kind of blood this man is sucking that is keeping him alive like this.

For goodness sake its been more than 20 years.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by dhmore: 10:25am On May 07, 2019
Hello Nairalanders- This is to let you know that I just joined the platform this morning but I had always been a reader since.
Pls my people ,I am not here to beg for any assistance but there is this PLOT OF LAND I need to sell fast DUE TO PRESSING ISSUES.
I need a serious & instant buyer on this land.
N:B - I am the original owner with the valid DOCUMENTS.
The land is situated at IBADAN,IWO ROAD ( IYANA WOFUN precisely. ASKING PRICE- #2.7M.
Interested buyer should call me on - 07026359311 . Thanks & God bless.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by fortune1968: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
Obasanjo ! chameleon !
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by zeromeridian: 10:58am On May 07, 2019
This is not a 1998 picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by PAQ(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2019
Pictures i took in 1998 are still damn clear and in full color, i still have pictures taken in 1983 in full color sef.

By the way didnt anyone notice the resemblance between OBJ and the prison warder standing behind him. Really looks like OBJ in his younger days.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by mrrose11: 12:59pm On May 07, 2019
Yesterday was good , but Today will be better , DM or Whatsapp

Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by avalon77(f): 5:30pm On May 07, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]I doubt if that picture was truly 1998 cos the military man in that pics looks very much like late Brig. Gen. Tunde Idiagbon (2nd in command to Gen Buhari). Picture may be well older than 1998 by mere looking at the quality of the picture.
Re: Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) by Starz825(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Randy always....
grin grin..u be funny guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.