Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Is Your Cv Of Standard - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Your Cv Of Standard (830 Views)

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Cv Of Standard by alamante82: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
Friend,Is your cv presentable?This question calls for your utmost attention.You have summitted your Cv to alot of companies yet no response.You are beginning to get fustrated.My brother fret no because the answer is here.Let me give you a 100 percent CV that will attact your choice company.A CV with that company standard that will give you that job.Call me today on this line 08068758132 the price is just N1k for format this Cv.
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by sats: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
cv format 4 sale
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by mrinfo(m): 12:21am On Sep 22, 2010
There is no rigid way of writing a CV. The key is creativity.
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by chipeter(f): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2010
Is CV format now another way of making quick money from job seekers? If you think you cannot disclose the format free of charge to this family, then my Friend better look elsewhere for a means of making money.
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by aeon(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2010
Ole! Selling CV formats that can be looked up online. It shows that your CV is not working because u don't have a good job. If you had one u would very busy doing the job u got using your fantastic CV format.
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by bigleap1: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2010
dear all

please visit www.bigleapsolutions.net/hr and get DOs & DONTs for your CV FREE of charge
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by kkkossy(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2010
aeon:

Ole! Selling CV formats that can be looked up online. It shows that your CV is not working because u don't have a good job. If you had one u would very busy doing the job u got using your fantastic CV format.
@aeon, WORD! enough said. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by Skidoc(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2010
LOL. Well said Aeon. Let the OP do your CV and it would be full of spelling and grammatical errors. Just check his advert. grin
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by Celery(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
ole, na ur papa get the best format. omo ole.
Re: Is Your Cv Of Standard by Iykolysis: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
I support chipeter 's opinion, my cv format go else and raise money, and not here

(1) (Reply)

We Need Graduates In The Following Divisions; / * / Urgent Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.