Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies (30021 Views)

University Of Jos Lecturer Allegedly Pours Hot Water On Wife In Jos (graphics) / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student / 106 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Atrack Barkin Ladi On The Outskirts Of Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by donbenie(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2019
saintvc:
all these suicide claim should be investigated, most are murder disguised as suicide
Which suicide claim?

NOBODY mentioned suicide in the reports.. shocked
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by kaen1317: 8:07am On May 07, 2019
In a country were no one is safe. May God help us.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Forreellinc: 8:10am On May 07, 2019
eyah haters will say the girl is not fine
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Oyeleye101(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Lifedontireme123: 8:19am On May 07, 2019
I want to commit suicide today but i don't know how to do it to make it look like its not suicide.pls someone should help me with a better idea,don't want to spoil my family's name.am no longer useful in this world.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Catchfirez: 8:39am On May 07, 2019
Venerable612:

Very true- Buh if you ask me, many Nigerian police are not taught real policing work.

In this girl’s case - they would need
1. Autopsy to determine cause and time of death
2. Who visited her last, or where she visited last
3. May be trace her last calls, and texts
4. Whether she had medical issues - chronic depression inclusive
5. Determine who had motives to kill her.
6. Finger prints in her room or if there is a possible murder weapon
Etc.

I really doubt the Nigerian police has such capabilities. Even if they do, they are usually only motivated when it’s a death with public interest. It’s so convenient to rule everything as a suicide - when in fact it’s not.

CSI
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2019
cool yah kill yah self you die. On judgment day you will meet all and you will explain why.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by SEGLIZ: 8:47am On May 07, 2019
Richy4:
Based on the young lady's case.... most of us here are novice in terms of solving crime cases... but when a parent declared his/ her child who was a student and was not living with them missing... where do u go first to search?....

Our common sense will direct us straight to where he or she was living... if need be, the door will be broken just to make sure... if he/she is not there then we start asking his/her friends...

How come none of the security personal deemed it fit to search her room for 2 days...

Or was it that silly mentality that she may have gone to see the boyfriend and was not taken serious...

my you can't say it better than this.
most of our officers had hunger as their profession but when it wasn't paying off they joined the noble profession of policing not for interest likewise our military officers who joined for the sake of bullying and intimidate weak, innocent and armless citizens.
come to think of it the parents are also complicit in this case. reason being that did they confirm if at all their daughter was not in her hostel before filing their complaints with the police? if they did, how come the body got into that room? so many question like you said.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2019
Venerable612:

Very true- Buh if you ask me, many Nigerian police are not taught real policing work.

Etc.

I really doubt the Nigerian police has such capabilities. Even if they do, they are usually only motivated when it’s a death with public interest. It’s so convenient to rule everything as a suicide - when in fact it’s not.

You watch too much of crime & investigation abi ma ID HD. Naija police work no reach those ones, when ee dont even have fingerprint or DnA technology for all citizens not to even talk abt a correct nd updated database

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by BotherMleeper(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2019
So the VC of UniJos considers Babcock better than the school he superintends.

1 Like

Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by judetov2(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2019
my university...i rep UJ....the VC son died because he requested money from his father and the man refused that was what made him to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by adinoyi360: 9:38am On May 07, 2019
This is what we heard o

Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by whirlwind7(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2019
samsononyilo:
Stop the sell of sniper already, is causing more harm than good, that sniper got and evil spirit...

This one will claim to be educated too.
With the millions of people killed from gun shots, have you advocated for its ban?
Gun has only one purpose: to kill. Right? Why haven't you cried over that yet?

Sniper on the other hand, is an insecticide. So is Mobil, Raid, Sheltox, Mortein, etc....even (believe it or not) kerosene.
So, start afresh and tell us what you wanted banned. You should include everything that men could use as a tool to commit suicide. Include ropes, knives, razor blades, rat poison, acid, fire, tall buildings, telecom masts, cars, rivers, oceans....keep counting.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by OyiOtukpo: 9:40am On May 07, 2019
They have decayed the public university system and now protect their kids and wards using private universities. They make life unbearable for the public university students and send their kids to the comfort and security of private universities. God is watching though.

RIP to the poor boy. May the family take solace in God to grant repose of his soul.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by delishpot: 9:48am On May 07, 2019
Venerable612:

Etc.

There was this post where It was said that the police charged them around 500k for autopsy.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by LordIsaac(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2019
OyiOtukpo:
They have decayed the public university system and now protect their kids and wards using private universities. They make life unbearable for the public university students and send their kids to the comfort and security of private universities. God is watching though.

RIP to the poor boy. May the family take solace in God to grant repose of his soul.
The truth is the boy's father is the best thing that has ever happened to Unijos. Before him, there was none... After him, considering the magnitude of projects, I doubt if there will ever be. Visit Unijos and see for yourself.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by skyfather09(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2019
dumb kids... them no get small sense.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by teelaw4life(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2019
Richy4:
Based on the young lady's case.... most of us here are novice in terms of solving crime cases... but when a parent declared his/ her child who was a student and was not living with them missing... where do u go first to search?....

Our common sense will direct us straight to where he or she was living... if need be, the door will be broken just to make sure... if he/she is not there then we start asking his/her friends...

How come none of the security personal deemed it fit to search her room for 2 days...o

Or was it that silly mentality that she may have gone to see the boyfriend and was not taken serious...

You too get sense my brother. That was the first thing I thought. Even tried to counter the thought by telling myself the parents probably didn't know where she lived. But then, what about her friends?
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Lovelash: 11:38am On May 07, 2019
Lifedontireme123:
I want to commit suicide today but i don't know how to do it to make it look like its not suicide.pls someone should help me with a better idea,don't want to spoil my family's name.am no longer useful in this world.
Whoever or whatever made you believed that you are not useful lied. Please, suicide is not an option. Is there no member of your family that you can talk to for help? You can reach me @ nifemilash@gmail.com
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Venerable612(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2019
Catchfirez:

CSI

Smiles ... Yh. Buh these things are done real life too.I wonder when Nigeria will get there.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by Venerable612(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

You watch too much of crime & investigation abi ma ID HD. Naija police work no reach those ones, when ee dont even have fingerprint or DnA technology for all citizens not to even talk abt a correct nd updated database

Very true... those things only work when there is a database for everyone’s identity.
Re: Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies by chidexxy007(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2019
What's with the death of young people..

These aint the people we want dead, all these recycled old men hanging unto power wetin dem still dey to alive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Church Gardener Defiles 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Church / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.