Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buratai Reiterates Commitment To Soldiers Welfare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Reiterates Commitment To Soldiers Welfare (287 Views)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buratai Reiterates Commitment To Soldiers Welfare by nigeriapenbase: 9:25pm On May 06, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General, Tukur Yusuf Buratai, has restated his commitment to the wellbeing of the Armed forces saying their welfare remain his topmost priority.

Buratai gave the assurance in Lagos when he commissioned phase three housing project at 68 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Yaba and Nigerian Army Post Exchange (NAPEX) Ikeja, Lagos The COAS also visited barracks to the site for the ongoing projects to assess the level of work done on the Projects which may be commissioned soon in his address said, “I was very pleased to be at Ikeja to perform certain official duties where I commissioned some structures and also inspects some of the ongoing projects in the barracks.

“Our effort is to improve on the welfare of our officers and men of Nigerian Army which has been the utmost part of our minds. “We urge you to ensure these facilities are maintained and properly kept neat at all time.

“Let me assured you, we will continue to improve on our facility accommodation as major issue challenging both the officers and men but we will continue to see how to improve on them.

Read More On Link Below;

News Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/buratai-reiterates-commitment-to-soldiers-welfare-read-more-at-https-leadership-ng-2019-05-06-buratai-reiterates-commitment-to-soldiers-welfare-utm_sourcerssutm_mediumrssutm_campaignburatai/

Lalasticlala
Re: Buratai Reiterates Commitment To Soldiers Welfare by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 06, 2019
Military jargon!
They only refurbish places on media, yapping smoke. The last time my barrack saw renovation was in the 90's but they have renovated it umpteen times in the news.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Buhari Nominates Emefiele As CBN Governor / NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, Orders Members To Avenge Attack On Ngige, Family / What Happens When A Sinner Is Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.