Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Double Tragedy As Unijos VC Looses Son - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Double Tragedy As Unijos VC Looses Son (1764 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Good News!!! 112 Bags First Class As Unijos Holds 33rd/34th Combined Convocation / Confusion As UNIJOS Mistakenly Awards First Class Degrees To Graduands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Tragedy As Unijos VC Looses Son by veeshine: 10:59pm On May 06, 2019
In an unrelated development, the son of the institution’s Vice Chancellor, identified as Shitnaan Maimako, has died of yet unknown cause.

Shitnaan was a student at Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State.

The spokesperson of UNIJOS, Abdullahi Abdullahi, confirmed the demise of the VC’s son, saying, “All I can tell you is that the son of the VC died last (Sunday) night in Jos.

“I’m not a medical doctor and can’t say
what killed him.
Already, sympathisers were said to have besieged the house of the UNIJOS VC, Prof. Sebastian Maimako.

source:
https://vicktrendy..com/2019/05/double-tragedy-as-unijos-vc-looses-son.html

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Double Tragedy As Unijos VC Looses Son by IjebuWarrior: 4:30pm On May 07, 2019
Sad indeed.. R.I.P to the young man and may God comfort the parents/. cry
Re: Double Tragedy As Unijos VC Looses Son by CodeTemplar: 6:09pm On May 07, 2019
RIP and may God strengthen the bereaved. Unijos VC son schooling in Babcock. That one caught my attention.

(1) (Reply)

Scholars International Institute Of Technology SIIT 2020 SCHOLARSHIP / School Resumption: All University, Secondary, And Polytechnic Students Should Ta / Uniben 2021/2022 Postgraduate Form Master Programme Current Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.