Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Will Close Down AAUA And Create Another School – Govt. Akeredolu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Close Down AAUA And Create Another School – Govt. Akeredolu (638 Views)

UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / "I Will Close Down AAUA And Create Another School" – Govt. Akeredolu Said / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Close Down AAUA And Create Another School – Govt. Akeredolu by Lisaint(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2019
Students Union Presidents in Ondo State alongside the NANS JCC has been denied acces into the government house over agitations on tuition fee.
The information was gathered this evening that the policemen were sent to block the officials who had gone to dialogue the tuition fee increments.
Dialog they say is very essential for peace and we try to utilize that approach as a means of appealing to Governor of Ondo State. While the meeting with the governor was on, Com Danielson Bamidele appeal to the governor in Owo dialect to be considerate with the increment in the tuition fees of the tertiary institutions in the state. But unfortunately the governor threatened to “clear” us. On getting down members of the Nigeria police force were deployed and we were tear gassed.
He further said he will close AKUNGBA DOWN and the worst is for him to lose his second term ambition.

https://twitter.com/NANSNIG/status/1125512360213585920?s=19

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/total Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates (PDF) 2018/2019 / How Does A Transcript Looks Like / Please Help Me To Solve This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.