Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea (520 Views)

Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea by Stinolexis: 2:49am On May 07, 2019
Please what good business can I start with #1 million Naira, please I urgently need good ideas.
Thanks.
Re: Business Idea by delayoyo: 2:29pm On May 08, 2019
I have a few suggestions.
1. Gallstones. This is straightforward. You procure from the slaughterhouse and sell at a profit. Its very lucrative.
2. Transportation business.: you can buy fairly used keke in good conditions and give them out for daily pay. You get paid daily from the drivers who drive them.
3. Agriculture. You can buy foods stuffs like onions, yams or even live goats cheap in the north and sell at huge profits in the south.
4. You can buy diesel in drums from the bunkerers and sell for huge profits.
5. You can also supply scrap metals to steels companies.
6. You can supply foodstuffs to hotels and eateries for profits.

Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea by ogbeniKAYODE: 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
Pls how do i start that No 3 idea of your suggestion?
Re: Business Idea by Smalliegirl: 12:37pm On May 13, 2019
ogbeniKAYODE:
Pls how do i start that No 3 idea of your suggestion?

Would you be interested in Pecan Nuts?

I could supply you and you market to company and individuals that needs nut, people the bake, company that makes chocolate, smoothies etc .

It is very profitable.

Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Business Idea by Stinolexis: 5:38pm On May 14, 2019
How can I start number 3,4 or 5
Re: Business Idea by HeliosHay(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2019
Stinolexis:
Please what good business can I start with #1 million Naira, please I urgently need good ideas.
Thanks.

Learn how to make $1000+ per month with kindle publishing

https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month
Re: Business Idea by Hanngarbreal23: 8:38am On May 27, 2021
I am interested in the pecan nuts, can I have your number?
Re: Business Idea by Hanngarbreal23: 8:38am On May 27, 2021
Smalliegirl:

Would you be interested in Pecan Nuts?

I could supply you and you market to company and individuals that needs nut, people the bake, company that makes chocolate, smoothies etc .

It is very profitable.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am interested in the pecan nuts, can I have your number?

(1) (Reply)

Work With Us! Earn Up To N500,000 Monthly! Yes It's Possible! / In Search Of A Real Jazz Man / How I Earn N65,000 On Daily Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.