Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview (2303 Views)

Ihechukwu Madubuike Institute Of Technology (IMIT) Recruitment / Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technologyproposed Interview / Massive Recruitment At Ihechukwu Madubuike Institute of Technology (IMIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by cokefanta: 3:39am On May 07, 2019
Pls i need to know how much the salary is.whether is worth going for,i stay in ondo state.
Anyone with info should please share it.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by lunacol(m): 5:00am On May 07, 2019
This is a new institution.No one knows there salary. You can give it a try.
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by Tosyn99(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2019
cokefanta:
Pls i need to know how much the salary is.whether is worth going for,i stay in ondo state.
thanks
I also got the invite too. Pls can we talk to probably know if we can go together.

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by excess4luv: 7:36am On May 07, 2019
what position did you apply for
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by jacobnel(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2019
From Ph, how can someone locate the place?
cokefanta:
thanks
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by Tosyn99(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2019
excess4luv:
what position did you apply for
L2 Maths

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by andico34: 11:13am On May 07, 2019
you can get an idea by asking any lecturer friend or relative etc you know

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by excess4luv: 3:23pm On May 07, 2019
Tosyn99:
L2 Maths
TECHNOLOGIST Electrical

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by abiye27: 6:45pm On May 07, 2019
I was also invited
I stay in port Harcourt
Anyone from Port Harcourt going there ?

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by cokefanta: 3:24am On May 08, 2019
Tosyn99:
I also got the invite too. Pls can we talk to probably know if we can go together.
Once i finalize my decision about going,i will let you know

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by ogunsmichael: 5:42pm On May 09, 2019
I got the invite too

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by fergie001: 12:10am On May 10, 2019
jacobnel:
From Ph, how can someone locate the place?
I was invited......

It's a new school...construction work was still going on there when I submitted....

From PH, take a bus going to Enugu...drop at Leru Junction
Cross over and take another bus going to Isuochi..its 150naira max

Tell them you are going to Nkwaogu-Isuochi; thats perhaps the last b/stop

The school is bordered on the Umunneochi LGA HQs.......

Ask anybody from there its a 5mins walk from the LGA HQs....

The school will commence in the September session....for salary, I will try finding out discreetly.....

1 Like

Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by fergie001: 12:11pm On May 10, 2019
Called the facilitator.......he wasn't willing to give the salary info...

He only stressed on been there 30minutes before time.....

Who is 16th as well?
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by Tosyn99(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2019
fergie001:

Who is 16th as well?
My interview is on 16th too.
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by abiye27: 7:22pm On May 10, 2019
fergie001:

Who is 16th as well?

I am
Going from Port Harcourt
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by fergie001: 8:00pm On May 10, 2019
abiye27:

I am
Going from Port Harcourt
Cool...
I am for L2......EEE
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by jacobnel(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2019
Thanks
fergie001:

I was invited......

It's a new school...construction work was still going on there when I submitted....

From PH, take a bus going to Enugu...drop at Leru Junction
Cross over and take another bus going to Isuochi..its 150naira max

Tell them you are going to Nkwaogu-Isuochi; thats perhaps the last b/stop

The school is bordered on the Umunneochi LGA HQs.......

Ask anybody from there its a 5mins walk from the LGA HQs....

The school will commence in the September session....for salary, I will try finding out discreetly.....
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by fergie001: 8:14pm On May 10, 2019
jacobnel:
Thanks
You are welcome....
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by harlekzy(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2019
I was also invited, but I don't know if it's worth it because I'm in Kaduna. Has anyone confirmed if the pay is good?
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by adibo(m): 2:18am On May 11, 2019
I was also invited but I studied economics, and I did not see economics department in the advert. Still contemplating on whether to go or not
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by sterlingD(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2019
l received a text message on this for 17th May and was referred to check my spam folder but l am not seeing anything there.
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by lordadenze1000: 11:12pm On May 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I also got the invite. Coming from Calabar . Anyone with me? Does anyone have any idea where one can spend the night? Thanks I am for 16th
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by lordadenze1000: 11:18pm On May 11, 2019
harlekzy, Kaduna is quite far. Mind you I went to Ondo for CBT and in view from Calabar. Don't be surprised if somebody is coming Yola.
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by sterlingD(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2019
lordadenze1000:
Hi everyone, I also got the invite. Coming from Calabar . Anyone with me? Does anyone have any idea where one can spend the night? Thanks I am for 16th
Can anyone who have idea give us insight on the above in bold.Many of us are coming from far places.
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by richmoh600(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2019
I got an invitation to for the interview. Pls I need to kW cost of accommodation per night. In the event on may sleep over. Am coming from Jos plateau state
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by saleemola: 5:29pm On May 13, 2019
i got an invite also . i am from lagos. i will like to hook up with my fellow colleagues. my invite is on 16th
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by lordadenze1000: 8:18pm On May 13, 2019
Can we chat on wasspp, saleemola? I am for 16 too. What did you apply for?
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by lordadenze1000: 8:26pm On May 13, 2019
Pls let's chat using this wasspp https:///ER8kiJhskvD3oWUkNPq0qo
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by lordadenze1000: 8:27pm On May 13, 2019
Pls join this wasspp group https:///ER8kiJhskvD3oWUkNPq0qo
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by jacobnel(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2019
The link is not working
lordadenze1000:
Pls join this wasspp group https:///ER8kiJhskvD3oWUkNPq0qo
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by saleemola: 9:09pm On May 13, 2019
here is my number 08115753137, kindly chat me up...
Re: Ihechukwu Madubike Intitute Of Technology Interview by lordadenze1000: 9:37pm On May 13, 2019
Let's chat everyone, 07034360412

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students And Recent Graduates At Microsoft Nigeria / Osun State Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [NCE/HND/Degree] / Borno State University Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.