Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) (22266 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by AnonymousIP: 3:42am On May 07, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ...

My life, my strength, my everything. I love you with everything within me Jai, the moment your wonderful mother gave birth to you my world changed for good. I became a man, i became focused 1000 times more. I miss you so much and can't wait to spend summer with you. I can't wait for us to travel the world together son. I know you're proud of daddy. Today's your day though, i love you!!! ❤❤❤ #BigSIX

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/teddy-a-celebrates-son-as-he-marks-6-years-today-pictures/

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by AnonymousIP: 3:42am On May 07, 2019
grin grin
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by biacan(f): 3:43am On May 07, 2019
Oh you mean bambam stepson or what

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by Kingpee2(m): 3:49am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
Oh you mean bambam stepson or what
Happy birthday son,just don’t be a player like your dad.Yes I did it on purpose because I know you dislike my past ..Got a new look now ..

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by PrettyGist: 6:04am On May 07, 2019
cool

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by NobleAngell(f): 7:52am On May 07, 2019
Happy birthday to Bambam's step son.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Teddy ma nigga. But u just have celebrity figure and carriage for nothing. It's better to look like a dwarf and make money like Messi than look like a celebrity and be broke.

Better to look like Oshiomole and have money to marry the girl of your dream than six pack, baby face with no money.

Six packs with no six digit is the real vanity upon vanity. What does it profit a man with six packs, beard gang, fine face but no six digit in your account. grin grin grin

Happy birthday to the lovely boy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by KubwaBoy: 9:11am On May 07, 2019
P
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2019
Nigga broke asf
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by Caffreyomo: 9:26am On May 07, 2019
[
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by dipopooo(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin grin

Teddy ma nigga. But u just have celebrity figure and carriage for nothing. It's better to look like a dwarf and make money like Messi than look like a celebrity and be broke.

Better to look like Oshiomole and have money to marry the girl of your dream than six pack, baby face with no money.

Six packs with no six digit is the real vanity upon vanity. What does it profit a man with six packs, beard gang, fine face but no six digit in your account. grin grin grin

Guy, Why are u so wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by WIDETHOUGHT: 9:32am On May 07, 2019
PrettyGist:
cool

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
OGBENI REST NA

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by drlaykay(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2019

My life, my strength, my everything. I love you with everything within me Jai, the moment your wonderful mother gave birth to you my world changed for good. I became a man, i became focused 1000 times more. I miss you so much and can't wait to spend summer with you. I can't wait for us to travel the world together son. I know you're proud of daddy. Today's your day though, i love you!!! ❤❤❤ #BigSIX
Proud of what?
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by GalaxyTrends: 10:22am On May 07, 2019
Teddy Bam Bam, how he letter settled for a less of a Slay queen marvels me....ALL THEM BAD BOYS, you are still running around cus you havent found the right girl wey go cool ur head sha

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by iamSaheed24: 10:48am On May 07, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin
. Hbd Jay
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by Misslagbaja: 11:15am On May 07, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin grin

You're a goat tho.
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures) by Misslagbaja: 11:16am On May 07, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
Teddy Bam Bam, how he letter settled for a less of a Slay queen marvels me....ALL THEM BAD BOYS, you are still running around cus you havent found the right girl wey go cool ur head sha

This your "Engrish" marvels me grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason For High Rate Of Divorce In Entertainment Industry – Actor Nedu / Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada / Chioma's Brother, Peruzzi Caught Wearing Davido Used Clothes - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.