Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume (6239 Views)

Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume / Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume by AbuAeesha: 6:37am On May 07, 2019
I like his confidence and fearlessness,but I don't trust APC leaders, they can do almost anything...

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume by Baztardmods: 6:38am On May 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume by yuanexchanger: 6:42am On May 07, 2019
if what you are expecting is for apc to stop and in one way or the other want to use it to lobby for post in the house.Then you failed already..we deliver faster.check siggy below
Re: APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume by bkool7(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2019
Apc cannot tell you not to run because every senator has a right to.
It's common sense should prevail on you not to go against your party's candidate.
Re: APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume by davibid: 7:00am On May 07, 2019
G
Re: APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume by pauleotraco: 7:07am On May 07, 2019
we are watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume by Deepthoughts: 8:49am On May 07, 2019
post=78170179:
Any of the serving senators have the right to contest.
So you are free to run Mr Ndume...

All we know is that we will never allowed the people against the progress of the nation to occupy the seat like the out going Senate President (the worst in the history of Nigeria) that swore never to see the nation move forward.

God bless Nigeria.
So once somebody is not a rubber stamp of the executive he is working against the state n therefore an enemy?,only time n events will show whether saraki was actually an enemy or simply an unsung n hated Patriot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Asks FG To Re-Open Kano Airport For International Flight / Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians / Pdp Never Zoned Presidency -jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.