Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? (1077 Views)

How To Exchange Perfect Money And Withdraw To Nigerian Bank Account On Remitano / REMITANO NETWORK COIN (renec) Review: HOW To MINE RENEC - Don't Miss Out / I Released Coins Mistakenly Without Payment On Remitano, Can It Be Recovered ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by gabbazine: 6:49am On May 07, 2019
I ENTERED A TRADE ON REMITANO WITH A VENDOR AND PRESENTLY MY 0.41160000BTC IS GONE BECAUSE I RELEASED COINS WITHOUT GETTING PAID. REMITANO HAS THE VENDOR BANK INFORMATIONS AND VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS, BUT HAS IN THEIR OWN INTEREST DECIDED TO PROTECT HIM FROM REFUNDING MY MONEY OR COINS. THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT STATED IT CLEARLY THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO UNLESS HE HOLDS A BALANCE ON THE ACCOUNT HE TRADED WITH MEANWHILE HE HOLDS NO BALANCE IN THAT ACCOUNT PRESENTLY. WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, HE WILL NEER USE THAT ACCOUNT AGAIN. I TRIED LURING THEIR SUPPORT TO ASSIST ME WITH INFORMATIONS TO TRACK THE VENDOR DOWN, BUT REMITANO SAYS THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT AND WOULDN'T GO AFTER HIM UNLESS HE FUNDS HIS ACCOUNT ON THEIR SITE. THIS IS AN EYE OPENER IF YOU TRADE ON REMITANO, THEY HAVE ZERO CUSTOMER PROTECTION, AND THEY SHIELD SWINDLERS ON THEIR SITE TO CARRY OUT THEIR EVIL ACTS JUST TO MAKE THEIR PROFIT AND KEEP QUIET. IF YOU EVER HAVE ISSUES WITH A VENDOR REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT ON REMITANO, YOUR MONEY IS GONE !!!
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by MyOwnOpinion(f): 7:14am On May 07, 2019
send me a mail... let me see how to assist u. faveog@gmail.com
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by gabbazine: 9:46am On May 07, 2019
MyOwnOpinion i sent you an email.
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by MyOwnOpinion(f): 10:25am On May 07, 2019
gabbazine:

OK. i will get back to you asap
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by MyOwnOpinion(f): 11:09am On May 07, 2019
gabbazine:
drop ur email add , so i message you.
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by gabbazine: 7:53pm On May 07, 2019
omotolaakinyele@gmail.com
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by EasyLifer(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2019
Are you aware that all this your rant is their T/C?
Please read T/C before agreeing to any deal that has to do with money....
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by Momfa: 12:41am On May 08, 2019
Remitano does nothing to protect buyers in cases like this. On exchanges like Localbitcoin, vendors need to make a down deposit large enough that they wouldn't dare abandon the account. That way ,one would be sure such case would be resolved. They really should look into this issue, thats a lot of money at the moment.
Re: Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? by gabbazine: 11:06pm On May 15, 2019
I was able to reach out to the vendor, but guess what ? It’s been a hide and seek game what can i do ?

(1) (Reply)

Strong Vpn Like Nord Vypr, Windscribe Premium Account Available / Get In Now And Get $20. / Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.