Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

#sexual Dysfunction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #sexual Dysfunction (178 Views)

Female Sexual Dysfunction / Sexual Dysfunction In Males / Treat All Forms Of Sexual Dysfunction With Mascum Herbal Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#sexual Dysfunction by vikyembassy2000(f): 7:40am On May 07, 2019
#Sexual dysfunction.

Q: I've been in a relationship for over a year now and the sex part has been keeping me worried. My girlfriend doesn't like it but I don't know what to do. I can't last 2 minutes on a woman. I cum under one minute which is really very bad and I feel so bad. Sometimes we'll wanna have sex and I'll be so scared I'll bust it out in seconds. Please what should I take that will save me from this disgraceful thing. I talk with friends and some say they last long and sometimes the girl cums about twice before they cum but here I am I've never made my girlfriend cum. I'm scared she doesn't cheat on me later. Pls what can I use?

Ans: Sexual dysfunction. There are varied reasons for sexual dysfunction in men. Some of them are a medical condition, stress, Infection and psychological challenges.

Medical conditions that can impact a man's sexual health include but are not limited to: Sugar (which can affect the nerves including those in the penis, often leading to weakened erections, decreased libido and premature or delayed ejaculation), being over weight or obese (which can interfere with a man's sexual stamina due to fatigue, not to mention the effect of fatty deposits on blood flowing through the veins, including the penis), hypertension/HBP (which hardens arteries, limiting blood flow including the blood flow to the penis.)

This can lead to challenges like weakened erections, decreased libido and premature or delayed ejaculation. Other medical conditions that your doctor may look at would be hormonal imbalances, any sexual or physical trauma or injury that could affect your genital region and even STIs.

Note: You can easily take care of your sexual dysfunction if you throw your burden on swissgarde. Our products are pure natural no single chemical no preservatives no side effects and very effective. We have countless testimonies of people that have use it.
Bring back your groove.
We deliver worldwide.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372

(1) (Reply)

The Effecacy Of The Ruzu Black And Biz Side Of It / Ondo Moves To Achieve MSP Funding / Bed Bug Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.