Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections (44576 Views)

APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 / Rivers: Deputy Chairman Of Amaechi-backed AAC Joins PDP, Reveals Apc’s Plans / Only God Can Punish Corrupt PDP Members – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections by ainas247: 11:29pm On May 07, 2019
larry7:
how? ur digit

Check my profile bro
Re: El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections by Ajeyo(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2019
ElRufai Hs a First class,But he is too controversial

NO DOWN PAYMENT SPAIN,ISRAEL AND TURKEY VISAS.
08022242944 CALL ME URGENTLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections by Ajeyo(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2019
ElRufai Has a First class,But he is too controversial

NO DOWN PAYMENT SPAIN,ISRAEL AND TURKEY VISAS.
08022242944 CALL ME URGENTLY.
Re: El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections by emezuo17: 6:11am On May 08, 2019
iammo:
cool

lol, Elrufai thinks he has National outlook and presence of a national politician.... (we all Know Oshiomole and Tinubu, were with Buhari in London, for Ministerial Nomination while Baba forgot his Famzing, always kneeling to greet sorry Asz)

No more Atiku to hide under, Buhari's popularity already gave him two terms in kaduna, and Buhari seems to be avoiding him carefully this days . but in National Politics your non tribal, non religous and Nuetrality would be tested.

*If hell Rufai goes to campaign in the North central especially Benue,Platue, Kogi and Part of southern kaduna other states getting it hot from Fulani that rufai supports dearly they would just be looking at him like something else.

*If he goes to SouthSouth Campaign, some wouldnt even go to the venue as they dont know him, the ones that know him knows he is a bigot.

*If he goes to SouthEast, his sons constant attack on twitter would first hunt him among the social media users, the other ones may not know who he his, and the rest May only listen to him if he joins PDP, they PDP slaves may even start worshiping him just like they worshiped Atiku

*International commuinity and power brokers wont even listen to him, after promissing them to return them in body bags they even angrily list him under terrorist watch list

*CAN would never forgive him for slaping , humiliating and sacking a christian Deputy Governor and Runing with A Muslim / Muslim 2019 Ticket, while daring them to do their worst

. See how you made a very good analysis of el rufia and his ambitions but still had to spoil your whole write up with your insult on the entire east and Igbos, I really think your hatred for the Igbos is just natural, it has nothing to do with PDP or APC, all the same I wish you well, let's us keep fighting ourselves down south, while el rufia and co are strategizing on how to bring us down to their level and keep there for ever
Re: El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections by iammo(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2019
emezuo17:
. See how you made a very good analysis of el rufia and his ambitions but still had to spoil your whole write up with your insult on the entire east and Igbos, I really think your hatred for the Igbos is just natural, it has nothing to do with PDP or APC, all the same I wish you well, let's us keep fighting ourselves down south, while el rufia and co are strategizing on how to bring us down to their level and keep there for ever

God forbid me hating Igbos..... its just political jabs from me, or how many times have you in reality seen a yoruba man and Igbo man fight in real life? this is like a cousins healthy "rivalry" that stimulates Inteligent Political Conversations that can shape our National Discuss as Igbo, Hausa, and yoruba are over 40million citizens each which is collectively arround 3/2 out of the population of the entire over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria..

Anyways accept my sincere Apologies if i went out of line, i assure you it isnt bigoted or hatred.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections by emezuo17: 9:25am On May 08, 2019
iammo:

God forbid me hating Igbos..... its just political jabs from me, or how many times have you in reality seen a yoruba man and Igbo man fight in real life? this is like a cousins healthy "rivalry" that stimulates Inteligent Political Conversations that can shape our National Discuss as Igbo, Hausa, and yoruba are over 40million citizens each which is collectively arround 3/2 out of the population of the entire over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria..

Anyways accept my sincere Apologies if i went out of line, i assure you it isnt bigoted or hatred.
. Thanks bro, that is the spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections by booksrite(f): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
ElRufai Hs a First class,But he is too controversialNO DOWN PAYMENT SPAIN,ISRAEL AND TURKEY VISAS.08022242944 CALL ME URGENTLY.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.