Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Senator Ndume: I’ll Be The Next Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume: I’ll Be The Next Senate President (245 Views)

Amosun, Shettima Hatching Plans To Install Ali Ndume As Next Senate President / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ndume: I’ll Be The Next Senate President by newsbook: 9:27am On May 07, 2019
A former Senate Leader, Ali Ndume, has said he will emerge as the Senate President of the Ninth National Assembly.

The senator said this in an interview with journalists in Lagos on Monday.

He said he was confident because he had the support of his colleagues in the Senate and the leaders of the All Progressives Congress.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/senator-ndume-ill-be-the-next-senate-president

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Averts Impending Unrest, Calms FCT Protesters / Politicization Of Security Responsible For Insecurity-wike / You Are Not Above The Law, Efcc Tells Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.