Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Unilag Hoodlums Break The Head Of DMW's’s DJ, Baskabah - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unilag Hoodlums Break The Head Of DMW's’s DJ, Baskabah - Photos (699 Views)

Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc / Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS / Aloma Reacts After Being Sacked As P. A To Davido, Member Of DMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Hoodlums Break The Head Of DMW's’s DJ, Baskabah - Photos by Muttee: 9:32am On May 07, 2019
At exactly 11pm i was rob inside unilag at the medical centre road by some touts demanding for monet but i did not give them.... so they wanted to collect my phone but i did not give them..in the process they broke bottle on my head and stabbed me... the school security are useless.. please if you are in unilag... be guided..

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/unilag-hoodlums-break-head-of-dmwss-dj-baskabah-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Unilag Hoodlums Break The Head Of DMW's’s DJ, Baskabah - Photos by AlphLukau: 9:44am On May 07, 2019

Re: Unilag Hoodlums Break The Head Of DMW's’s DJ, Baskabah - Photos by Muttee: 9:52am On May 07, 2019
Sorry Case
Re: Unilag Hoodlums Break The Head Of DMW's’s DJ, Baskabah - Photos by LuciferKoran: 10:04am On May 07, 2019
He can't spell.
He looks tattered.
His skull doesn't have superstar quality.
He has dandruff & lapa-lapa.
His clothes are cheap.
He looks small time.

Is this the kind of riffraffs that today's generation cheer on as superstars?

My gateman looks better than this guy honestly.

*spits angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Lady Allegedly Drugged And Gang Raped By Her Bf Friends / Mtn's Daylight Robbery Is Going Up A Notch! / 25 NYSC Members Nabbed For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.