Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes (484 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes by itspzpics(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2019
Controversial actress Tonto Dikeh who has been in the news quite some time now on his Ex Husband saga wrote to his fellow women and advice them to learn from her story.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-hope-you-learn-from-my-story-actress-tonto-dikeh-writes/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes by itspzpics(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2019
See more Sexy Photos of Tonto Dikeh =>HERE[/b]

Re: I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes by Jayslicky: 9:59am On May 07, 2019
Yes we have learnt a lot from your story that as a man never marry a deranged and frustrated woman who cannot move on but will be quick to shame you to the public and raise your children with so much negativity and hatred.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:04am On May 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes by Olufela30: 10:35am On May 07, 2019
Yea I learnt how to blow by been toxic !!!
Re: I hope you learn from my story - Actress Tonto Dikeh Writes by babyfaceafrica: 11:03am On May 07, 2019
no

(1) (Reply)

I Am Married And Can't Cook And Wash Plates And I Am Not Interested To Learn / Having A Child, Marriage, Buying A Car Can't Make One Feel Better - Betty Irabor / I’m Also Victim Of Sexual Abuse -TY Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.