Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety (388 Views)

Singer Demi Lovato Regrets Making Documentaries On Her Sobriety Journey / Eminem Celebrates 12 Years Of Sobriety - "I'm Not Afraid Anymore" / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety by AlphLukau: 9:52am On May 07, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety - Check

Source: https://soundaza.com/man-reveals-how-much-he-was-able-to-save-after-124-days-of-sobriety-check/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety by AlphLukau: 9:52am On May 07, 2019
grin
Re: Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety by Nobody: 9:53am On May 07, 2019
Logically you didn't save anything
Because you'll still spend it on something else
Last last e go still finish
And if you wan save am forever till eternity do am
Just make sure say your pikin no know your account balance
Else him next prayer point go be
" dear lord
Please make my father ............ tonight."
Re: Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2019
nice one
Re: Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety by itspzpics(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Reveals How Much He Was Able To Save After 124 Days Of #Sobriety by SageMK: 10:08am On May 07, 2019
People lose a lot due to addiction.

Try this method and you'll see what you've lost.

That's why for the past 3 months, anytime I feel like masturbating, I simply close my eyes and picture Bob-risky. Now, I've stored a billion gallon of spermtozoa.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Has Been Released From EFCC Custody / IK Osakioduwa's Game Of Thrones 40th Birthday - Mr & Mrs Banky W Picks #khaleesi / Wizkid Made A Total Mess Of DJ Tunez’s New Song; “gbese,” He Needs To Rediscover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.