Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Don Jazzy "Sarz Taught Me New Things About Music Production" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "Sarz Taught Me New Things About Music Production" (468 Views)

Kizz Daniel Throwback Photo With Sarz / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy "Sarz Taught Me New Things About Music Production" by Tundemanias: 10:16am On May 07, 2019
Music mogul Don Jazzy is working on new music at the moment.

The Mavins boss made this known in a recent interview. He said that he knows that he hasn’t had a hit song in a while and he’s working hard to get back to that level.

But more importantly, he stated that he’s fully aware that the music sounds have changed and he has to make music that resonates with the audience of today.

For him to achieve that, he met up with popular music producer Sarz to learn new things about music production.

He admitted that Sarz was shocked when he asked him to teach him new music tricks but he convinced him to do that and Sarz eventually taught him some things.

We’ll have to wait to hear the new music that Don Jazzy has in store for us before we can gauge how he’s sound has improved.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/07/sarz-taught-me-new-things-about-music-production-don-jazzy/

Re: Don Jazzy "Sarz Taught Me New Things About Music Production" by Tundemanias: 10:16am On May 07, 2019
sad
Re: Don Jazzy "Sarz Taught Me New Things About Music Production" by Olufela30: 10:25am On May 07, 2019
you mean Special Anti Robbery Zsquad ?

Re: Don Jazzy "Sarz Taught Me New Things About Music Production" by LearnITsmash(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2019
Nigerian music production is the lowest quality sound I have ever heard, unbalanced highs, bad midrange and poor bass without EQ, nigerian producers are producing nonsense because Nigerians do not buy high quality audio equipment to listen to their trash mixing and mastering angry

(1) (Reply)

Me And Tiwa Savage Are Still Business Partners” – Don Jazzy / Olamide Appeals To The Rich In ‘oil And Gas’ / Davido & Amanda All Loved Up During Their Daughter's 2nd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.