Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency (39882 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by emmyt2: 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
This una yarning dey bring money?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by futurism: 1:36pm On May 07, 2019
Very predictable. Someone said it here yesterday that she will attack again after Churchill's post. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by RealityShot: 1:37pm On May 07, 2019
Mtchewww!
stop disgracing Igbos!
O soso uto ka i gara ime na di?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by TempleHouse: 1:38pm On May 07, 2019
Believe me !!!
This girl is a clever Actress !!
She will not allow Reginald Daniel to take the shows off her.
She will bring a new story once Regina news is trending.
You can't beat her to her written scripts.
One day, she will reduce the 40 seconds inside love to One(1) Son per 10 seconds and it will trend for another 2 weeks.
She is not "Mumu" at all

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by ICEMAN(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
The woman is just a PIG that wears lipstick.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by madone: 1:40pm On May 07, 2019
Anytime I see post about this lady I always thankful I broke up with my ex cos they are of same character...guys pls watch before u love

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by godlyguy(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Diaby108(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2019
u that u don't have sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by MakeMoves: 1:45pm On May 07, 2019
Dear Men,

Please choose wisely, a petty one is a bad choice.

Regards,

��

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Mateen1000: 1:47pm On May 07, 2019
Abeg Na what time b Liverpool Barca??

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Slimguy0(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2019
Just look at this confused lot...lol you'll be fine hunnie... Next please
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by chris51(f): 1:54pm On May 07, 2019
Tonto, the shame is on you. In a few years time you have a lot of explanation to give your son.
Even If the father is a one second man he still got you pregnant.

What of one hour men who cannot get their wives pregnant?

Please grow up girl and move on with your life

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by chris51(f): 1:54pm On May 07, 2019
chris51:
Tonto, the shame is on you. In a few years time you have a lot of explanation to give your son.
Even If the father is a one second man he still got you pregnant.

What of one hour men who cannot get their wives pregnant?

Please grow up girl and move on with your life
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by roladex(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2019
But i tought u said u are now born again anty?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:01pm On May 07, 2019
Yeah..in the midst of all these drama, we still have people who are partial in viewing things and drawing judgement/ conclusions. Her husband began all these issues, yet, people will always blame a woman. It's the country we live in. As for me, I can feel her pain.
positivelord:
I understand dear. I can actually relate...a dating scammer,granted an interview and call her a drug addict ..in reaction Tonto called him 40-second-man. And boom,some mudar fukars cant see it as a reaction. Typical of our society ,women should bear any kind of abuse humbly.well he met the wrong woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by blackmantis: 2:05pm On May 07, 2019
I am timing you
Last time you lasted 42seconds
Let's see how long you will last this time

Oya Start I'm checking your time

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by engronwe22: 2:07pm On May 07, 2019
Tontolet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by shadrach77: 2:09pm On May 07, 2019
Tonto may be crazy but the so called Churchill who saw her fit enough to marry in the first place is crazier lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by naturalwaves: 2:13pm On May 07, 2019
positivelord:
I understand dear. I can actually relate...a dating scammer,granted an interview and call her a drug addict ..in reaction Tonto called him 40-second-man. And boom,some mudar fukars cant see it as a reaction. Typical of our society ,women should bear any kind of abuse humbly.well he met the wrong woman.
Here he comes again...Tonto Dike's asslicker. It is a common knowledge that Tonto Dike is on drugs and she once confessed how she is battling cannabis addiction for such a long time. Only a lady that is on drugs will claim to be a born again christian , celibate and still be as insultive as she is. You better go provide her with the right help she needs rather than buttlicking her all around the place.
Moreover, take a good look at her incoherent write-up and ask yourself f a sensible human will write like that. Only a mad woman will type in such manner........signs of madness are written all over her write-up.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 07, 2019
seunfly:
I knew it, Tonto will never allow Regina Daniel's latest attempt to dominate social media space succeed, ever since Regina Daniel released the new pictures in an attempt to reclaim her first position on social media gist, I knew Tonto Dike would counter attack to claim it back.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by kokoetemma(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2019
grin grin APC Una try ooo see as Una take this Toto Churchill and Regina matter take distract us from Una misrule for almost a month now
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by D1zion: 2:20pm On May 07, 2019
The more she's getting attention the more she keeps running her mouth. Why can't everyone bullshit this frustrated hag & see if she will talk tomorrow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by naturalwaves: 2:20pm On May 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Yeah..in the midst of all these drama, we still have people who are partial in viewing things and drawing judgement/ conclusions. Her husband began all these issues, yet, people will always blame a woman. It's the country we live in. As for me, I can feel her pain.
How did the husband begin all these issue? Did you hear his own side of the story?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Boss13: 2:23pm On May 07, 2019
She isn’t acting matured. She has had her time and the damage has been done already. Move on to other things, if you really do have other things to do
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by NessieRey: 2:30pm On May 07, 2019
Where did it go wrong for this beautiful damsel?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by positivelord: 2:33pm On May 07, 2019
naturalwaves:

Here he comes again...Tonto Dike's asslicker. It is a common knowledge that Tonto Dike is on drugs and she once confessed how she is battling cannabis addiction for such a long time. Only a lady that is on drugs will claim to be a born again christian , celibate and still be as insultive as she is. You better go provide her with the right help she needs rather than buttlicking her all around the place.
Moreover, take a good look at her incoherent write-up and ask yourself f a sensible human will write like that. Only a mad woman will type in such manner........signs of madness are written all over her write-up.

I will respond when you learn how to use tenses...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Shootlion: 2:36pm On May 07, 2019
Madam keep quiet you have no explanation here. The damage has been done. Any explanation won't salvage the situation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by naturalwaves: 2:39pm On May 07, 2019
positivelord:

I will respond when you learn how to use tenses...
You mean you will respond when you borrow senses. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria / Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.