Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,274 members, 7,867,721 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

‘I Give Up On Democracy’ Davido reacts to his Uncle’s arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Give Up On Democracy’ Davido reacts to his Uncle’s arrest (293 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Davido Reacts To Arrest Of Ademola Adeleke: 'I Give Up On Democracy' / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Give Up On Democracy’ Davido reacts to his Uncle’s arrest by itspzpics(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2019
Adeleke was reportedly detained on Monday when he went to honour a police invitation at the Force Headquarters, Abuja.

According to Frank Mba, Police Public Relations Officers, Adeleke would be tried in connection with a criminal investigation.

He said Adeleke have been served with charge sheet containing his alleged offences.

Video Moment of Adeleke stepped out of the bus has circulated online recently and will be arraigned in court

See photos and Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-give-up-on-democracy-davido-reacts-to-his-uncles-arrest/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: ‘I Give Up On Democracy’ Davido reacts to his Uncle’s arrest by itspzpics(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2019
Watch The Video of Davido's Uncle adekele how he was arrested and arraign in court today => HERE

(1) (Reply)

Hon Yakubu Dogara Paid A Condolence Visit To Dino Melaye / Full Video Of Stonebwoy Pulling Out Gun For Shattawale At VGMA Award In Ghana / The Best Way To Kill Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.