Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

See The Ezra Miller's Look To Met Gala Everyone Is Talking About (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Ezra Miller's Look To Met Gala Everyone Is Talking About (photos) (706 Views)

Kim Kardashian Loses Weight To Wear Marilyn Monroe’s Dress Wor $4.8m To Met Gala / Daddy Freeze Reacts To MET Police Plans To Sack Khafi Over Sex Romp With Gedoni / Funny Toheeb Recreates Cardi B's Outfit To Met Gala 2019 - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ezra Miller's Look To Met Gala Everyone Is Talking About (photos) by nigeriapenbase: 11:38am On May 07, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

American actor, Ezra Miller commanded attention as he arrived at the MET Gala last night.

The 26-year-old rocked a Burberry Tuxedo gown but it was his face that turned heads. Miller carried a face mask on a stick, hiding his own face painted with five optical-illusion eyeballs next to his real eyes, equalling seven eyes in total.

See more photos below.

See the Ezra MillerSee the Ezra MillerSee the Ezra MillerSee the Ezra MillerSee the Ezra MillerSee the Ezra MillerSee the Ezra Miller

See More Photos Below;

See More: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/heres-how-your-favorite-stars-arrived-at-the-met-gala-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: See The Ezra Miller's Look To Met Gala Everyone Is Talking About (photos) by nigeriapenbase: 11:41am On May 07, 2019
Re: See The Ezra Miller's Look To Met Gala Everyone Is Talking About (photos) by LuciferKoran: 12:02pm On May 07, 2019
I don't need anyone to tell me he just got initiated into the secret cult for American elites.
The men-only cult for the rich & powerful where Presidents are chosen.

I know you're thinking the fabled Illuminati (whatever the hell that means), but no.
I'm talking about the Bohemian Grove.

Expect Ezra Miller to start landing all the major movie roles henceforth.
Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon, move over!

*spits angry

(1) (Reply)

Actress Adediwura Becky Adesegha Shares Career Murdering Throwback Photo / Dr. BM Rufai At 65: Nigeria Celebrates Prominent Orthopedic Surgeon / Check Out A VISA Interview Experience A Twitter User Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.