Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Just For Serious Uniport, Uniben, Uniabuja And Unilorin Students Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just For Serious Uniport, Uniben, Uniabuja And Unilorin Students Only (354 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Serious Uniport, Uniben, Uniabuja And Unilorin Students Only by Upson42(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2019
As a student, the only and stable source of money is either from parent, sponsorer or generous family member. Other means is just occasioned by what you might have properly done.

I am a graduate of uniben and I am proud of the school but little did I do during my school days because I hardly complete my two square meal not to talk of three.

Having been in the shoe, it will tantamount to greediness if I fail to gist you of sure but cheap means of raising money with little or no effort. This is meant for all students across the federation. However, I will prefer to focus on the listed schools above, knowing the level of contingency and hardship in the school.

In nutshell, if you are fed up with just a routine method of getting money into your bank account.. I have a sure antidote for it.

I would have stated all the procedures here but I am so sure I won't be able to monitor the reply effectively, therefore, kindly chat me up on this number 07065199721 to tap from the fountain.

(1) (Reply)

Low Jamb Score!!! Lets Discuss, Im With You! B / Peaceful Protest: Uniben Students Shut Down School Gate / Edo University Iyamho (eui) School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure For 2019/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.