Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" (5867 Views)

New Movie Titled Don Jazzy / Chinua Achebe Forces 50 Cent To Change Movie Titled 'Things Fall Apart' / Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by jazzibella(f): 5:13am On May 03, 2007
Hey people,
First of all i gotta say that i like the vibe in here,i might be new but i recognize intelligence. Kudos to everyone in here. i need to ask a favour.Does anybody know where i can find that old time indian movie titled "the promise"with sunita and vikram.I've tried everything possible to find that movie.I would be more than grateful if i could get it.Please help me.E[/color][color=Black][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ven if i had to order it online.
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by cuteass1(f): 12:58pm On May 03, 2007
Yea darling, i have two wonderful sites/links where you can view the whole movie, Just click on next when one section has played out . .

http://www./videos/relevance/search/yeh+vaada+raha/1

http://meradreamhouse.com/index.php?mov_no=135&part_no=1

Both of them are great, whoever said beggers cannot be choosers?? lol. Just choose anyone of your choice and "sunita and vikram" will be starring wink

Happy Viewing!!!!!!!
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by jazzibella(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2007
what's up?
   Thanks cute-ass for your quick response.I'm grateful.I think i'm gonna love it here,anyways all the same, thank you.Talk to u later.  wink
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by cuteass1(f): 6:33pm On May 03, 2007
jazzibella:

what's up?

Darling i'm lovely ooh, just walking into the weekend gladly as usual. lol grin

What's up with you?

jazzibella:

Thanks cute-ass for your quick response.I'm grateful.I think i'm going to love it here,anyways all the same, thank you.Talk to u later.  wink

My pleasure hun, anytime! wink
I'm down for that movie anyday, its my no.1 indian movie of all times, i just love it and can't get enough of it cheesy

BTW i was such in a hurry to leave for the shops when i replied earlier, that i forgot to say a big WELOME. My manners dissappears atimes lol.
Anyways its a blast to have you with us, hope you catch fun,well its kind of impossible not to wink Afterall this is where its happening.

But then like any other thing in life, expect some not so good days, days you'll feel bored, days you'll meet some not so cheerful ones, days you'll come across some that have very little to do and getting your day ruined, turns out to be their priority, some days you 'll just not be feeling the flow

But at the end of the day, it still rocks, its an experience of a life-time, and it is so so exciting rising from the moody days back to the topps, infact its a ride you'll not forget in a long long time wink

eeeeeeeennnnnnnnn[/color][color=#990000]jjjjjjjooooooooyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by jazzibella(f): 3:37am On May 05, 2007
Hey cute-ass,
What's up?How are you?I was wondering,a quick question.what's your background;I mean where are you from?Get back when you're chanced.
jazzibella smiley
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by cuteass1(f): 11:58pm On May 06, 2007
jazzibella:

Hey cute-ass,
What's up?How are you?I was wondering,a quick question.what's your background;I mean where are you from?Get back when you're chanced.
jazzibella smiley

Well . . I'm Nigerian by origin, Norwegian by birth, Swedish by citizenship wink
Born in Norway, did primary and secondary in Nigeria, came back to Norway afterwards. 10,5 yrs in naija, 10,5 yrs in Norway so far !!! Hope i answered your question.

YOU??
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by jazzibella(f): 3:42pm On May 07, 2007
Well i'm canadian by birth,Nigerian by origin with Ethiopian traits from my mom's side but it's a little distant. I attended my primary school up in canada but did my secondary in nigeria and came back right after i finished.I basically spent 8 years in nigeria but i learned everything about my culture and i'm proud to be Nigerian.How is life in Norway.I believe wonderful, as for Canada it's a struggle all the way.Have a good one and holla back quick. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by cuteass1(f): 3:24am On May 09, 2007
@ Jazzibella

Sounds like we have more in common than i thought wink Thats good to know. Well Norway is expensive, but you do get paid according to that standard, so i guess there isn't much to complain about in that aspect!!

The weather is freezing cold, guess you know all about that, Cos Canada isn't that much better but its really really cold

Some of the people can be as cold as the weather, you have to be very extremely sociable to get into their net unless you've grown with them and they know you, i guess i wouldnt say cold, they're shy and scared of meeting new people, thats all but in the cause, they seem cold wink get my drift??

what else to say about my darling Norway . .

its a very very rich country and they have their own language, NORWEGIAN cheesy

Get back soon, aight darling??
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by jazzibella(f): 4:50am On May 09, 2007
Hey cute-ass,
Thanks for getting back,wow! Norway sounds quite interesting but it's all good.well as you know canada is the most ethnically diversed country in the world so you see different things,experience different things and meet different kinds of people.Generally to live happy here, you gotta learn to mind your own business and have a focus because the lifestyle here could get you carried away.Other than that life could be sweet in canada.One thing i'ld lke to do is to travel out of canada.Who knows i might reach Norway sometime.Have you been to canada before? smiley cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by omoge(f): 3:21pm On May 10, 2007
ha! i thot i was the only one hungry to see it again,  wink I rented it already but will arrive when i return the movie i have with me. can't wait to see it again  grin
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by jazzibella(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2007
Hi omoge,
Trust me it's hard to forget that movie, a couple of days ago, i got the movie as a gift from my indian friend who knew how badly i wanted to see it and believe me it brought back childhood memories.All i can say is love is strong and it conquers all and fights against all odds. Bye.
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by cynthiad: 11:16pm On May 12, 2007
check this site http://www.MoviesFromIndia.com they may have it
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by FLOWSHOW: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2008
i have the songs and other indian songs from that era, anyone wants it /, holla at me.
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by FLOWSHOW: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2008
nice
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by tpia: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2008
thanks for the links, cute ass.

The Promise is one of the only two Indian movies I never forgot. The music is just out of this world.

eg:
http://www./relevance/search/yeh%2Bvaada%2Braha/video/x453gg_yeh-vaada-raha-tu-hai-vahi-dil-ne-j_music

I stopped watching Indian movies long ago, but The Promise is a classic. cheesy

nice remix here:
http://www./relevance/search/yeh%2Bvaada%2Braha/video/x3tedp_dj-aqeel-yeh-vaada-raha-from-album_music
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by spikedcylinder: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2008
Awwww. . . this was THE movie. I'm not into hindi movies at all now but i'll give anything to see this movie again.
Re: Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" by FLOWSHOW: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2008
in my house

(1) (Reply)

Need Website To Download Free Holllywood Action Movies / The Sweetest Love Telenovela / Interesting Unknown Facts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.