Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) (1995 Views)

Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi / Ex Queen Wuraola Ogunwusi Takes Over Ooni Of Ife IG Pages To Beg For Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by linx123: 2:19pm On May 07, 2019
Nigerian popular LGBT activist, Bisi Alimi has shared some touching advice as he celebrates 15 years of living with HIV

The gay rights activist said he was diagnosed 15 years ago but began taking medications 10 years ago and he’s been living a healthy life. He went on to advise followers to take a test and begin medication if it comes out positive.

He went further to reveal that he decided to take the test when his boyfriend died from the disease, according to him he knew he was at a greater risk of getting the virus but shame and fear did not allow him go for the test even his friends knew about it but shame and stigma wouldn’t let them go for the test and get treatment.

In another post, he wrote:

I can go on and say much more, like appealing you to please donate to the work of Bisi Alimi Foundation, and letting you know;

1- HIV knows no sexuality; it doesn’t care if you are;
Gay, straight, male, female, Trans, tall, short, white, black, Asian; if you are exposed, there are chances you will get infected.

2- Like taking a.......

Continue here ... https://janefblog.com/6079-2bisi-alimi-marks-15-years-of-living-with-hiv-appeals-for-donation/

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 07, 2019
Now I understand

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 07, 2019
grin grin grin Bobrisky got more than enough

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by GraGra247(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2019
When you no gree use your filthy ass for only poo what do you expect.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by sbm060(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2019
In every situation give thanks

LORD AM GREATFUL.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by nepapole(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2019
Alhamdulillah for my life.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by itspzpics(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2019
Chaii
Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by lordm(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2019
He is disgusting
Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by Ciaos: 5:31pm On May 07, 2019
Hmmmmmm. Live your life and love yourself. Don't wish you were anyone, because you don't know what they are going through.
Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by troubleseller: 5:34pm On May 07, 2019
Thanks to everyone on the journey with you? Bruh

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2019
Get the fvck outta here. The world is already complicated. LGBT activist my foot. I have no regards for any idiot who puts his diick in another mans shitty ass......When pussy is the best thing created after money and chilled coke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by sparog(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2019
Bro or should I say Sis, you're on your journey alone ooh, as far as nairaland is concern we just dey observe, we no follow mbok

grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Marks 15 Years Of Living With HIV Appeals For Donation (video) by Octopusssy(f): 10:32pm On May 08, 2019
Ha! No wonder. Smh

(1) (Reply)

I'm Married And Toyin Lawani Is My Sex Partner Actress Princess Shyngle Confirms / Angry Nigerians Causes Heavy Traffic In Lagos Despite Lock Down In The State / Presidency Calls Out Zlatan Ibile For Laughing Over The Surge In Covid-19 Cases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.