Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Luis Suarez Sends Heartfelt Message To Liverpool Fans Ahead Of Anfield Return - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Sends Heartfelt Message To Liverpool Fans Ahead Of Anfield Return (438 Views)

Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) / Liverpool Fans Attack Man City Team Bus At Anfield (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Sends Heartfelt Message To Liverpool Fans Ahead Of Anfield Return by Mandynews(f): 2:51pm On May 07, 2019
Both Suarez and Coutinho were delighted to be back on their own stamping ground ahead of the resumption of hostilities on Tuesday night
Luis Suarez was delighted to be back on his old stamping ground ahead of Barcelona’s visit to Liverpool in the Champions League semi-final on Tuesday.

The Uruguayan lit up Anfield during his three-and-a-half years on Merseyside, plundering 82 goals in 133 appearances for the Reds.

Suarez captured a shot of Anfield and took to his Instagram to express his excitement at returning.

“It’s always nice to return to the place where you received so much love. A place which I’ll always be so thankful too!Ready to do my job and achieve my dreams !!!!”

https://mandynews.com/luis-suarez-sends-heartfelt-message-to-liverpool-fans-ahead-of-anfield-return/

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe Wins Ligue 1 Young Player And Player Of The Season / Chelsea Wins 2018/19 Europa League / Shocking!!! See What Ronaldo Did In La Liga & Serie A (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.