Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Rivers: I Am Not In Any War With Wike- Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: I Am Not In Any War With Wike- Ameachi (687 Views)

Wike Came Against Me In Rivers, I Won More Than 50% – Peter Obi / Rivers: I Fought Federal Might And Succeeded – Wike / Four Circle Of Friends : Wike ,ameachi,abe And Dakuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers: I Am Not In Any War With Wike- Ameachi by igwesylv: 2:59pm On May 07, 2019
Amaechi, who was a former governor of Rivers State, made this clarification during an interview on Channels Television breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, on Tuesday.

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has declared that there is “no war” going on between him and the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike.He explained that his issues with Wike were due to the spate of insecurity in the state over the past four years.
According to the ex-governor: “There is no war going on ..... READ MORE: https://ugobestiky.com/rivers-i-am-not-in-any-war-with-wike-ameachi/
Re: Rivers: I Am Not In Any War With Wike- Ameachi by sonofspada(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2019
Lol
He don humble.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: I Am Not In Any War With Wike- Ameachi by igwesylv: 4:05pm On May 07, 2019
the fear of wike
Re: Rivers: I Am Not In Any War With Wike- Ameachi by wingmanII: 4:42pm On May 07, 2019
Liar!
You were singing war song for who?
You adopted aac candidate
You brought in NA and SARS just to ensure Wike is not returned.
You lost woefully, now you claim "no war" with Wike
Re: Rivers: I Am Not In Any War With Wike- Ameachi by otokx(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2019
noted

(1) (Reply)

9th Rep. Yusuf Buba Step Down For Gbajabiamila / Former Nigeria Minister Gets World Bank, Harvard Appointments / President Buhari Will Eventually Retain 90% Of His Ex Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.