Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Mtn - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn (697 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn by segzicres(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
THIS IS THE NEW THING THAT HAPPENS WHENEVER YOU CALL OR TRY TO CALL ANYONE FROM YOUR MTN LINE ,

IT GOES TO SOMEONE ELSE'S LINE AND YOU WONDER WHY?. SINCE THEY ARE THE BEST TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY IN NIGERIA!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING: YOU CALL AND IT TELLS YOU THAT THE PERSON'S PHONE'S SWITCHED OFF!! FUNNY ENOUGH, THE PERSON'S PHONE IS RIGHT THERE IN THE HOUSE!!!

I THINK MTN CAN'T HANDLE THE NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS NON THEIR NETWORK AGAIN, THEY ARE SIMPLY BECOMING USELESS.
Re: Mtn by iyatrustee(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
just passing by but cant help it. you mean say na wetin dey bother you be this? it would take you approxiamately 5mins to log in and type that am i right? in the 5mins, MTN must have raked in millions and you dey here dey lament bros get busy and get a life cool cool cool zooms off!
Re: Mtn by twinskenny(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
@iyatrustee

give the guy a break, he just complain about what is disturbing him and we may have an MTN crew here to attend to his issue.

@ poster that is MTN for you, just get another line GLO
Re: Mtn by iyatrustee(f): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
sorry to disapoint you. non of them worth am. i can speak for Glo, Mtn and Zain.
Re: Mtn by twinskenny(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
Am okay with my visaphone sha, cost effective, i have tried almost all the line same ni,

(1) (Reply)

Brand New & Sealed Blackberry Bold 9700 White :45,700(unlock To All Network) / Huawei E160 Hsdpa / 3g Usb Modem Datacard For Sale @ N7,500 / Nokia E72 Or 6710 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.