Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor (57096 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by blessedqueen(f): 4:27am On May 08, 2019
DM me if interested on the sewing machine 08112018610

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Okd1: 4:46am On May 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Many people don't know there's a war on Christians all over the world from instablog, krakstv, tundednut,daddy freeze, etc.

They will never post the good sides of the church, I pity those ignorant fellows that listen on propaganda.

There's a war against Christians

Dumb ass people are waking up and realizing that they have been scammed by the so call religion. War kor war ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by OtemAtum: 5:28am On May 08, 2019
Zionista:

Mathew 12 vs 32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come"

Don't let ignorance build a nest on your head.
Is it true that the Holy Spirit committed fornication with Mary? Geoworldedu you are needed here.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by buJu234: 6:55am On May 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Many people don't know there's a war on Christians all over the world from instablog, krakstv, tundednut,daddy freeze, etc.

They will never post the good sides of the church, I pity those ignorant fellows that listen on propaganda.

There's a war against Christians

u are right...

tell me which religion that has alot of well-known foundations that help poor people all over the world especially in Nigeria like the church...?

none...

yet this so called bloggers wouldn't see that; its when one pastor bleeped up, thats the one they will broadcast....

matthew 16 vs 18, has always stand over 2000yrs ago, and not today`s bloggers can stop it...

... I will build my church, and the gates of Hell can not overcome it.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Nobody: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
oruma19:
I like the fact that u understand say e de nack.... nobody holy passs. lol
holy ke? is not by being holy person no dey nack outside but discipline but truth be. told many of these wealthy nigerian pastors get mistresses on code all over the country and abroad.its an open secret nau.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by oruma19: 10:14pm On May 08, 2019
u sabi everything jare my guy. i think say na only me know...lol
lefulefu:
holy ke? is not by being holy person no dey nack outside but discipline but truth be. told many of these wealthy nigerian pastors get mistresses on code all over the country and abroad.its an open secret nau.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 08, 2019
oruma19:
grin
oruma19:
ehn everybody know say a number of these men of God dey chop puna on code nau. everything na coded my brother. ok look at pastor chris of believers love world why u think say im wife leave am? pastor chris is one man of God wey women can never let alone. the way naija ladies dey fantansize about the man and way a number ladies dey throw demselves at dem so tell me why wont d pastors fall. u can imagine a lady go enter pastor office for deliverance she no go wear underwear and bra and as d pastor lay hand on her head dey kabalash she go dey shake her breast at am.my brother these pastors are just humans with blood flowing in their veins .i dont blame dem oooo cos na d women dey throw demselves at d pastors.d only tin wey no dey make sense na wen some of dem go dey form say dem no dey chop puna.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor by oruma19: 11:25pm On May 08, 2019
Na so living faith pastors de chop the babes scata, i know one wey de like to Bleep people wife well well, na so e line dem up as his girl friends. as we speak so, he fathers children in the church that his wife cant even cough...he fathers children with both married and unmarried women. the guys them sha, their own too much even though we know the women are useless people who do not even know God, but at least man of God suppose try get self control or quit the job and hussle normally like me and u so he can spend his hard earned money on babes like the rest of us do. why e go de use God money de Bleep pussy upandan, that's the only problem i get with them not necessarily because them de Bleep, wetin concern me, na them get their prikk na
lefulefu:
grin ehn everybody know say a number of these men of God dey chop puna on code nau. everything na coded my brother. ok look at pastor chris of believers love world why u think say im wife leave am? pastor chris is one man of God wey women can never let alone. the way ladies dey fantansize about the man and way a number ladies dey throw demselves at dem so tell me why wont d pastors fall. u can imagine a lady go enter pastor office for deliverance she no go wear underwear and bra and as d pastor lay hand on her head dey kabalash she go dey shake her breast at am.my brother these pastors are just humans with blood flowing in their veins .i dont blame dem oooo cos na d women dey throw demselves at d pastors.d only tin wey no dey make sense na wen some of dem go dey form say dem no dey chop puna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.