Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

*Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! (2126 Views)

Breaking News: Israeli Missile Hits Iran, U.S. Officials Confirm. / Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Ratello: 4:19pm On May 07, 2019
*Breaking news:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:

----

To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:

We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, in united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.

And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.

But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.

I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will *never* be another attack launched at our civilians from there.

Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.

It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.

To the rest of the world: Israel are tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves.

This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.

Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.
Am Yisrael Chai.
THE NATION OF ISRAEL LIVES !

2 Likes

Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by codedguy1(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2019
What a speech.

Hamas no go hear word now. They will still strike and when Israel starts now they will want other Islamic countries to join by bring sentiments to the table. They have been warned and even given 24hrs to stop their missile attack, hope they heed to the advise.

I thought they had started fasting?

1 Like

Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Banter1(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2019
Jeesz
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Ratello: 4:34pm On May 07, 2019
This is how reasonable leader that has the interest of his people at heart talk and defend the sovereignty of the land he swore to protect not some miserable elements in Aso Rock saying trash about his country while making empty jokes about the weight of his IG while the country burns and you still see some goons chanting Buhari till 2023 like miserable almajiris.
Long live Prime Minister Netanyahu
Long live Nation of Israel

2 Likes

Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by kapelvej: 4:39pm On May 07, 2019
And we call our cow a president. Shame on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Born2Breed(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2019
This man means business. A word is enough.

In Nigeria the dullard from daura will tell you to pray.
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Athena4: 5:07pm On May 07, 2019
Epic Speech. Deserves it's own background music infact.

1 Like

Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by matify83: 5:33pm On May 07, 2019
This one is strong O!!!!

The adage, "A word is enough for the wise" is personified real-time below :

"The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence"
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Glorymax: 5:50pm On May 07, 2019
I doubt if Hamas go wait up to 24 hrs before they seize hostility against the nation of Israel. If I dey live for that Gaza border, I for don dissolve my presence immediately after this speach or seeing the leaflet.
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by geez18(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
Go on and wipe the vermin from the earth's surface! These people are the scum of this earth. Creating problems and chaos wherever they are.

Whether they like it or not, Israel [b][/b]IS! there is nothing Hamas or anybody can do about that.
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by panafrican(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2019
Can he also talk about the ongoing genocide of the
Palestinian people?
It is going on since the 1940's.
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Ratello: 4:49am On May 08, 2019
"It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened."

Words on Marble!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by IJOBA2: 7:32am On May 08, 2019
panafrican:
Can he also talk about the ongoing genocide of the
Palestinian people?
It is going on since the 1940's.
SENSE FALL ON YOU BRUH

1 Like

Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by Ratello: 11:07am On May 08, 2019
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that he ordered the IDF to continue “massive attacks” on the Gaza Strip, speaking at a government meeting in Jerusalem on Sunday.

"I instructed the IDF to continue massive attacks against terrorist elements in the Gaza Strip. I also ordered the reinforcement of the units around the Gaza Strip with armor, artillery and infantry," stressed Netanyahu.

He also expressed condolences to the family of Moshe Agadi, an Israeli who was killed during the weekend by a rocket attack on Israeli's coastal city of Ashkelon.

Earlier, Israeli forces conducted raids on alleged Hamas targets in Gaza, claiming it to be a response to hundreds of rockets fired on Israel from there. At least two Palestinians have reportedly been killed in these attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMuVYr2n00
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by panafrican(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2019
Ratello:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that he ordered the IDF to continue “massive attacks” on the Gaza Strip, speaking at a government meeting in Jerusalem on Sunday.

"I instructed the IDF to continue massive attacks against terrorist elements in the Gaza Strip. I also ordered the reinforcement of the units around the Gaza Strip with armor, artillery and infantry," stressed Netanyahu.

He also expressed condolences to the family of Moshe Agadi, an Israeli who was killed during the weekend by a rocket attack on Israeli's coastal city of Ashkelon.

Earlier, Israeli forces conducted raids on alleged Hamas targets in Gaza, claiming it to be a response to hundreds of rockets fired on Israel from there. At least two Palestinians have reportedly been killed in these attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMuVYr2n00
All this proves how the United Nations is a big failure.
They look the other way when Palestinians are being exterminated. What a group of monsters.
This is the organization that said its founders fought WW2 to insure peace, stability and justice for all.
What a disgrace.
Re: *Breaking News:* Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Just Said This! by nijabazaar: 7:41am On May 09, 2019
I just love Isreal...

They are the luckiest.

They have America at their beck and Call.
They have Russia.
They have half the Christian world at their beck and call.

And I dare say, they have God.

Heck, God even likes them despite their faults.

A small nation (I think Anambra state is even bigger than it) surrounded by foes, yet none can vanquish it.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Breaks Tradition / Photo 14 Years Old Boy Is The Tallest Teenager In India / No Nation In The World And Beneath The World Can Defeat Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.