Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Involved In An Erotic Dance With Her Acclaimed Mother-in-law To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Involved In An Erotic Dance With Her Acclaimed Mother-in-law To Be (664 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Fan Joins Jidenna On Stage During Tour, Gives Erotic Dance Moves (video) / “Shameless Girl”, Fans React As Anita Joseph Engages In Erotic Dance With Her BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Involved In An Erotic Dance With Her Acclaimed Mother-in-law To Be by ebaze: 6:14pm On May 07, 2019
Popular Nigerian stripteaser, pole dancer, actress and video vixen, Cossy Ojiakor, who is best known for her erotic appearances and posts on social media, have revealed her acclaimed future mother-in-law in a sensual dance video on Instagram.

Cossy Ojiakor, wrote a controversial comment recently following the purchase of a private jet by Omega Fire Ministries International Founder, Apostle Johnson Suleman saying; Cheiii see my friend before before ….he done upgrade finish…. congrats on your plane ooo. I done give up on that range ooo @daddyfreeze tell your padi padi that I still dey Royal hahahha �❤️ Pls free me… if u think he can kill me then I die � …. all die na die…but I can’t come and kill myself with jealousy… �#karma

Cossy comes up with another seductive video of her and acclaimed mother-in-law to be.

Click on the source below to watch the Video!

Source:http://forevernaija.com/popular-stripteaser-involved-in-an-erotic-dance-with-her-acclaimed-mother-in-law-to-be-video/

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

You Alare Everything Any Girl Could Ever Ask For. Stella Damasus Praises Husband / Tiwa Savage Twerks At Regina Daniels Children Day Carnival, ZLATAN ,patoranking / Contact Us For Top Quality Nylon Printing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.