Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos (18882 Views)

President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Leads Ramadan Tafsir Session At The State House, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2019
Kasali226:

Never in your life ..I repeat Never in your life say that again
Islam is religion of terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by StrongandMighty: 7:42pm On May 07, 2019
post=78192058:

We pray for long life for your parents and everyone not up to your president and the president of everyone in your family lives.
They will live long to eat the fruits of your labour.
Ok bye!
OK bye!
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Abaje195(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Terrorists Muslims

why are u pained? terrorist dat achieved wat in ur entire life u no go.... complete am ur slf

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 7:45pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Wish some had a bomb there, terrorists Muslims
mynd44 please ban this guy completely here.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Kasali226(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Islam is religion of terrorists

I don't need to argue with you Alaye undecided undecided
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by tharealest(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2019
post=78191817:

Na u dey tell am before shey?!
U for go dere drag the chair commot now, make u come tell us how e be! cheesy
Busy body!
wink cheesy grin
Hehehehehe
Easy easy
Oga don fast energy no de again
If him try to sit for floor we go get new presido
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by ima4sure(f): 7:49pm On May 07, 2019
post=78191811:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

A man after God's heart.

Daddy, Thank you for everything you are doing to make our country great again.

God heart ko.....dog heart ni....

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by aababalola001(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
Lordknowz:
Na good thing cool

President aside, i like him. Nah real man to me. When his wife wanna be talking anyhow, he told her keep quite & enter bedroom cool. Thats when i don see say i get pressy.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Sabaru21(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:

i pray they will bomb ur family,idiot you can even think correctly

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by wakes: 7:54pm On May 07, 2019
Fast and pray against Boko Haram
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Sardauna24(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
You are very stupid
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On May 07, 2019
StrongandMighty:
When Buhari dies, I won't waste my tribute
That is not a problem.

When you also die Buhari will not even know talk less of sending a tribute.

Abi u think say na only Buhari fit die?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by morikee: 8:18pm On May 07, 2019
I can spot Mr. Inconclusive
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by owem19(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2019
Strongbest:

Excuse me! Who the hell is this guy? Are you schizophrenic?

Look, just get outa my mention already. Your life and that of your family depend on the president of your country not mine.

So, may your happiness and good life continue to be in the hand of your president.

You don't just quote anybody to spew rubbish. If you can't give reasonable response, don't ever quote me please.

I think you have comprehension issue, kindly stay away from my mention.

By the way, you're so ignored!
bros,leave am,na zombie b dat.dude doesn't know he's so ignored....mannaprick tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2019
post=78191890:
Because he has STRONG issues to attend to, so that your life can be better! Chikena!
Are you now Buhari's spokesperson cheesy
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Npfn: 8:27pm On May 07, 2019
Kasali226:

Never in your life ..I repeat Never in your life say that again
Islam is terrorist
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by princeadams11: 8:50pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Wish you will get sense one day

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Aryin87(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Terrorists
Yes! Terrorists to anti-social elements like you. The sight of a police man by an armed robber causes terror in the robber's heart. When a yahoo boy sees a SARS officer, he feels terrified. The presence of a Muslim must terrify a person of mischief....just like you.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by manbello(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
You need prayers my friend May Allah forgive you
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Amwitty(f): 9:47pm On May 07, 2019
post=78191811:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

A man after God's heart.

Daddy, Thank you for everything you are doing to make our country great again.
You are welcome my son i will do more
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by onward4life(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2019
Mophasa:

What is really your aim in life?
You should give the games to your family and friends to better your miserable life and theirs

Yu are too soft on them.

I wish I know this kind of people in person

Their yet to be ascertained circumstances dead body 4don dey nairaland.com front page.

At least he wasn't innocent
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2019
post=78191817:
Na u dey tell am before shey?! U for go dere drag the chair commot now, make u come tell us how e be! cheesy
Busy body! wink cheesy grin
you're from the few xtains I like and appreciate. More blessing
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07pm On May 07, 2019
bamidelee:

you're from the few xtains I like and appreciate. More blessing
God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07pm On May 07, 2019
Amwitty:

You are welcome my son i will do more
Thanks momma!
Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by ohinoyee(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2019
God bless u BABA ur enemies go just dey vex we go just dey laff them for 4 good years
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Madas1986(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
by God grace you will be the first to die of bomb and your family will follow After
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Madas1986(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Terrorists
bastard how are you?your mother didn't try for your father
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by Madas1986(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Islam is terrorists
Christianity is a scam
Re: Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos by hansomb: 10:51pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Sadist n depressed soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election / The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video) / Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.