Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,138 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) (3239 Views)

A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" / Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 9:06pm On May 08, 2019
@femi your assumption in workings is not too clear, but.., let keep trying.
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by femi4: 10:20pm On May 08, 2019
kunleweb:

It's glaring. CF isn't the centre half of the semi circle. Drawing a line to the middle of S1 is assumed. Nah its subjective and speculative. I rather protest a. Different formula for working this out
lol, recheck again, my centre was before CF

CF is longer than h

2. Drawing a line to the middle of S1 is allowed, especially when two or more circles are touching

3. What you have there is called arbelos theorem: i.e The radius of twin circle = R*r/R+r

Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by femi4: 10:21pm On May 08, 2019
ifada123:
@femi your assumption in workings is not too clear, but.., let keep trying.
which side is not clear
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 10:46pm On May 08, 2019
femi4:
lol, recheck again, my centre was before CF

CF is longer than h

2. Drawing a line to the middle of S1 is allowed, especially when two or more circles are touching

3. What you have there is called arbelos theorem: i.e The radius of twin circle = R*r/R+r

If the line CF is moved I won't agree oh. Let's all leave CF where it is permanently
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 10:48pm On May 08, 2019
I found the way out. Damn. Working maths on pad is..

It's easy
.. grin

Can I say something ifada123?
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 10:53pm On May 08, 2019
@femi got the answer correct.
I will provide solution tomorrow maybe it will be more explanatory and convincing,
I can cant write now.
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 10:54pm On May 08, 2019
kunleweb:

It's easy
.. grin

Yes go on sir.
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by femi4: 10:55pm On May 08, 2019
kunleweb:

If the line CF is moved I won't agree oh. Let's all leave CF where it is permanently
I didn't move it. I drew lines before it
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 10:55pm On May 08, 2019
kunleweb:

It's easy
.. grin

You use Corel draw?
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 11:00pm On May 08, 2019
ifada123:

Yes go on sir.

We will be speculative one way or the other. I don't see how this fight will settle without some speculations. I like Mr femis perspective but speculative was high in it. He shifted the goal post ni o.
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 11:00pm On May 08, 2019
ifada123:

You use Corel draw?

No
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 11:03pm On May 08, 2019
kunleweb:

We will be speculative one way or the other. I don't see how this fight will settle without some speculations. I like Mr femis perspective but speculative was high in it. He shifted the goal post ni o.

I will drop a more convincing answer tomorrow sir.
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 11:03pm On May 08, 2019
femi4:
I didn't move it. I drew lines before it

Egbon femo

I'm struggling to see how speculation will not be involved in solving this maths is the issue
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 11:04pm On May 08, 2019
In unclear mathematical problems like this a triangle is needed. So I'm tempted to draw a line from A to F to form AF so it would cut the semi circle into two to determine its radii, but we have some shady portion out..
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 11:07pm On May 08, 2019
ifada123:

I will drop a more convincing answer tomorrow sir.

A more convincing sounds like an half truth.

I'm looking for an answer devoid of speculation. If I also want to speculate, I will draw the full circle, build a square around the circular shape, and begin to dissect to find r the radius of S1 and s2
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 11:09pm On May 08, 2019
Jesus is Lord.

What am I seeing.

S1 and S2 is solved

Femi4 look well.

Draw a line from 6 to meet the radii of S1 and s2 we have a triangle there. Which helps us solving the S1 s2 parameter problem
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 11:09pm On May 08, 2019
kunleweb:

A more convincing sounds like an half truth.

I'm looking for an answer devoid of speculation. If I also want to speculate, I will draw the full circle, build a square around the circular shape, and begin to dissect to find r the radius of S1 and s2
Lol half truth?,
No half truth, base on calculation,
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 11:11pm On May 08, 2019
ifada123:

Lol half truth?,
No half truth, base on calculation,

Ok. I'm looking at S1 s2 and 6 and a triangle. Forming. Tomorrow you will crack this
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 11:13pm On May 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Ok. I'm looking at S1 s2 and 6 and a triangle. Forming. Tomorrow you will crack this
Yes tomorrow morning I will drop solution.
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by MrTruetrue(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2019
16(6/7) - (s1+s2) cm2
Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by ifada123: 6:53am On May 12, 2019
@Martinez29
@kunleweb
@femi4
@mrtruetrue
@eveyone
Check this
I am sorry it is long overdue.

Re: School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) by kunleweb: 8:27am On May 14, 2019
This answer isn't for me. This is goal post shifting. That r there is a fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B.u Entrance Exam / Shell Past Test Questions / Kwara State University Post Utme Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.