Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide (627 Views)

2023 Presidency: Most APC, PDP Governors Are Backing Osinbajo - Ajulo / "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide by Gistok7: 7:23pm On May 07, 2019
Rep. Olajide Olatunbosun, on Tuesday, said that the vast majority of the All Progressives Congress (APC) individuals in the House of Representatives need him to be the following Speaker.

The administrator speaking to Saki West/Saki East and Atisbo Federal Constituency is a returning individual from the green chamber.

In a meeting with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Iseyin, Olatubosun said he hosts the help of most his gathering individuals at the lower chamber to expect the chief seat in the house.
As I have said previously, I was trusting that the gathering will zone the situation toward the Southwest before I close on whether to challenge or not because I’m an extremely faithful gathering man.

“Upon further dialog and discussions with partners and with the promise of help and confirmation from my associates, I have made my desire known today.

As I address you this evening, the lion’s share of APC individuals and some who are even in resistance groups lean toward me to lead the house.

“I have understood enough to sit tight for zoning of the gathering notwithstanding when my partners are shouting it uproarious and clear that I’m their favored decision,” he said.

Inquired as to whether the gathering had embraced a possibility for the position, the administrator stated: ” What the gathering did was to exhort, it can’t give request or mandate, we are altogether qualified.”

Read more: https://gistok.ng/nass-leadership-most-apc-representatives-want-me-as-a-speaker-olajide/

Re: NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide by muykem: 7:30pm On May 07, 2019
Strong drug is not too good for the brain.
Re: NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide by hisexcellency34: 8:47pm On May 07, 2019
This one that can't even speak kindergarten English
Re: NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide by roundman: 9:41pm On May 07, 2019
Very soon all this noise go stop, see this one sef dey talk.
Re: NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide by BuhariAdvocate: 10:13pm On May 07, 2019
So disgusting.
Re: NASS Leadership: Most APC Representatives Want Me As A Speaker – Olajide by helinues: 10:19pm On May 07, 2019
Or few people that are planning to pockets your money..

Your eyes go soon clear

(1) (Reply)

Broad Day Looting Of IMO State Properties By Okorocha And Rev Fr. Wence Madu / Buhari‘s Inauguration Still Holds May 29, Not June 12 — Presidency / GOC 6 Div Is Into Oil Bunkering – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.