Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) (5874 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 5:45pm On May 11, 2019
Ah shocked shocked . help me again oo, I took the phone back to where I got the phone on wednesday to lodge the complaint I noticed two days after getting the phone, they told me the phone is okay that its just those apps that are out dated and needed to be updated, I came back home formatted the phone and downloaded those app again ,everything started working well and just now my 3rd party keyboard stopped working, my apps starts closing itself again cry cry.

Can the phone still be return please, I don't want infinix again

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Itzneowizy(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2019
The phone is prolly faulty...mine has been sleek, efficient from day zero..network, ram, ba3 etc...excellent
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 6:25pm On May 11, 2019
Itzneowizy:
The phone is prolly faulty...mine has been sleek, efficient from day zero..network, ram, ba3 etc...excellent

Can I still take it back for replacement
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Itzneowizy(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2019
Heartmender1:

don't know how offline stores operate their return policy, but if it were from jumia, within 7 days you can...mine came with screen warranty too 100days..but if u can, u should replace it ASAP

1 Like

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 6:43pm On May 11, 2019
Itzneowizy:
don't know how offline stores operate their return policy, but if it were from jumia, within 7 days you can...mine came with screen warranty too 100days..but if u can, u should replace it ASAP

Thank you.

Tired of the phone.
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by madgoat(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2019
Heartmender1:

Yes I returned it two days after getting the phone and they told me it might be d app that is out dated that I should try to update or redownload d app so I brought it back home and formatted it, the phone/apps started working fine but just now again, it started force closing each app I tap to launch embarassed

Okay, i hope they remember you returned it. Plz return it again and insist on a replacement since its a factory fault. How can you buy a new fone and be having issues after purchase.

1 Like

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by makeitijn: 4:11pm On May 17, 2019
Heartmender1:

hello if you need help on this send me a mail on heaven6923consultants@gmail.com
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Heartmender1: 9:28pm On May 17, 2019
I took the phone back and it was replaced for me.

Thank you all for your response.

Enjoying the phone now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Heartmender1:
I took the phone back and it was replaced for me.

Thank you all for your response.

Enjoying the phone now

ER U SURE ? WE ER SEPTEMBER OOO OW MANY FORMATS ? grin grin
Re: Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) by deviceteck: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Does the phone overheat? Did you install any app and or game? multitasking and too many apps and games result in overheating which then causes the battery to drain fast. This might help I think.
https://obruche.com/2019/12/04/infinix-s4-over-heating-problem-and-solution/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel To Make 60 Nigerians Millionaires / Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now / Hurray MTN Inroduces 7gb Data Plan For #2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.