Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Need Someone To Work With - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Someone To Work With (670 Views)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / P-square To Work With Amstel Showtime Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Work With by Billsmith: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
My name is kinz, an upcoming artist, I need any Lagos based serious upcoming artist to work with. Someone who is really ready to do something before the end of the year I am into hip hops. I believe with one mind we can go farther than our eyes can see. I believe in action, not words. If interested you can email me on bill_smith15@yahoo.com. My time to reign has come
Re: I Need Someone To Work With by Sendybaba(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
Anyway,i aint bazed in lagoz,bt i do muzic too.i'm frm ak city,d hood of ajasa & danny young.i gat ma written songz alrdy bt i'm yet 2 start recordin, i'm w8in 2 get lagoz bazed producerz 2 work wit, i do rap(yor. & eng.) & r 'n' b hiphop, here iz ma mobile numba;08038793027.
Re: I Need Someone To Work With by decoda: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
Wat's up over there, am Decoda am upcoming artiste wish to meet any one who is hot ready to do any something now. But i based in Ibadan and i do come to lagos any time i dey feel like, contract me on dcodatemmy@gmil.com call 2348035235209. But you can listen to one of my single tract here on nairalard.com Tract title "aye laju gbe" by "decode".
Re: I Need Someone To Work With by 04kaa: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
wetin dey worry all of una, make una upload una song here first make i feel am, all this story wey una dey yarn no fit sign una
Re: I Need Someone To Work With by Billsmith: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
As I said before,Qualification are;
1. Lagos based
2. Hip hops artist
3. Hard working
5. Team work
6. Nigeran Any tribe

My email is bill_smith15@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Work With by Billsmith: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
OK400
I am not looking for who will sign me. I know where I am going. Upload or no upload you will hear this name KINZ this year

(1) (Reply)

Are U An Upcoming Artist / O’kay Megamix Voulme 2 Finally Drops / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.