Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

[UNBELIEVABLE] Nigerian Lady Returns The Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Her Aft - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [UNBELIEVABLE] Nigerian Lady Returns The Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Her Aft (312 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[UNBELIEVABLE] Nigerian Lady Returns The Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Her Aft by WiszeyBlog(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2019
[UNBELIEVABLE] Nigerian Lady Returns The Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Her After Rejecting Her Application

Honesty is the best policy says a popular saying. Despite the widespread of distrust and theft, There are many who still hold tightly to their honesty.

A Nigerian Lady identified by her Instagram handler as Cee_Wendy, does one of the rarest things in the world.
The 26 year old lady, who hails from igbo, eaterern part of Nigeria narrates on Instagram how a company in Lagos, Nigeria, mistakenly paid her a salary she didn't work for.
According to her, She went there for the interview she was called for, but was not employed.

Here is what She Wrote on Instagram today:
"Is this not incredible? See more photos below I WAS PAID SALARY FOR A JOB I DID NOT DO AND I’M RETURNING IT.
I have been in lagos for some months in search for job, I have applied for jobs and still applying for jobs, gone for interviews and then in April I got a job as a sales representative with a Fintech through an outsourcing firm.

Continue reading here >>>>> https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/05/unbelievable-nigerian-lady-returns.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason I Removed My Womb- Nse Ikpe-etim / Naira Marley Risks Seven Years In Prison – EFCC / Actress Omoni Oboli Caught Those Selling Her Pirated Movie In Traffic In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.