Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

A Nigerian Predicted The Correct Score Line Of Liverpool Vs Barcelona Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Nigerian Predicted The Correct Score Line Of Liverpool Vs Barcelona Match (692 Views)

Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / When Last Did You See This Kind Of Score Line In Football? / Unbelievable Score Line On A Football Game! You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Predicted The Correct Score Line Of Liverpool Vs Barcelona Match by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2019
This twitter user predicted the correct score of the the greatest anfield comeback in the UEFA Champions league where a 3 goal deficit was reversed in anfield by the Liverpool players with a goal in the first half and 3 goals in the second half.. The twitter username made the prediction three hours before the match kifckoff..

Re: A Nigerian Predicted The Correct Score Line Of Liverpool Vs Barcelona Match by eneojoedu(m): 12:36am On May 08, 2019
Nigerian pastors should stop predicting elections and give us something like this make we use chop money... abi God no dey show them football (NA JOKE O)... bet9ja sure game Scammers una no see this one predict?? nonsense and ingredients.
Re: A Nigerian Predicted The Correct Score Line Of Liverpool Vs Barcelona Match by Eizzy003(m): 12:54am On May 08, 2019
A frnd of mine played Liverpool and Tottenham to qualify on nairabet with 2k to get 91k and I think its about paying off
Re: A Nigerian Predicted The Correct Score Line Of Liverpool Vs Barcelona Match by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2019
Eizzy003:
A frnd of mine played Liverpool and Tottenham to qualify on nairabet with 2k to get 91k and I think its about paying off

the game had played then.. since Tottenham had qualified tonight.

(1) (Reply)

Leicester Unveil 2019-2020 Away Kit / Killed It! Henry Onyekuru Produces 2019 Best Entrance Show / Serena Williams Cried And Apologized To Naomi Osaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.