Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? (4542 Views)

Wholesale Supplier Of Trendy Wrist Watch (picture included). / Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair / Fashion And Beauty Wholesale Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by sleekchic(f): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
please does anyone have a link to real wholesale ladies items suppliers ,(with items from uk and usa) and not just people that sell in the name of wholesale but still sell at retail prices please contact me via sleekyeyes@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by naijacutee(f): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2010
I'll email you.
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by mysisi(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2010
Naija cutiee email me too please ibsisi@yahoo.com I am interested in bags and shoes
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by ColAsabe: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Sleekchic - I just got back from the US and i have lovely stuff that i guess you might like. Are you still interested?

@ Mysisi - You can buzz me if you're also interested.
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by inneedofad: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ Col asabe

whats your price range and what products do you have for sale?
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by ColAsabe: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2010
@ inneedofad

I have casual tops, office wears (shirts and skirts), dresses and a few shoes. The price range is from N2,000 to about N6,000.

All the bags and most of the shoes have been sold because they're really nice things and @ very low prices.

I'm 100% confident that you'll buy some of the items if you take a look. Try me smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by ColAsabe: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2010
Buzz
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by delgroveng(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2012
We can assist u but we are not based in Dubai but in China.Dubai is just a hub for distant regional manufacturers
If u really want to supplies and not the experience in traveling , then add the money to your capital to procure more inventories for your new business, or retain it to offer credit to close customers.

If u are interested with little capital-as little as 40,000naira ,selling Female suits,costume jewelries,intimate wears,accessories such as weave-on,attachment,(natural Indian hair,Remy Brazilian hair and shoes.
We arrange group purchases to lessen the cost for small individual buyers.
We offer merchandising/Buyer services.Logistic services are to Lagos,
we shall ensure your goods gets to Lagos safely
All payments to be made in Nigeria into our corporate account.

Please only serious individuals
Office: +86-21-67181609
Mobile: 86-13564263729
contact@brjstyle.com
http://www.brjstyle.com
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by Suhaibu(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2012
E-mail me pls @naijacutee
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by delgroveng(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2012
@naijacutee
Email u where and what kind of information do u require?
Please be more specific.I'd appreciate it
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by B89gar: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'm also interested in finding real wholesale priced womens shoes. I'm considering a big purchase for a shoe store I want to open soon. If any one has any good links or places where I can get catalogs of the selection please email me at b89gar@gmail.com thanks
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by lomxie(f): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
pls, email me on the type of ladies wears you want and ur quantity. i have clothes from uk, us and china. my email: katnke@yahoo.com
Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by Nnebuihe86: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
I supply UK wholesale jewellery's, shoes, bags and cloths as cheap as N500 to N5,500. Depend on the quality and quantity you want but will be cheaper if you buy as wholesale than retail. i also do camcorder but of different price. see similar picture below. You can contact me on kiddybabyy@yahoo.com or BB 274050AE
check the links below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1035848/wholesale-jewellery
https://www.nairaland.com/1018537/wholesale-clothes
https://www.nairaland.com/1035290/wholesale-shoes
https://www.nairaland.com/1036804/wholesale-camcorder

like me on facebook formore pictures. http://www.facebook.com/CncAlBeAuTyStArs

Re: Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? by mabbot: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi,

I sell imported shoes for all categories; Men, Women and kiddies. Samples are attached. Kindly call me on 08028118484 for discussions if interested.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Women shoes, Handbags, Jewelry, Wholesale in Lagos / Supermarket Items Wholesale From Tradefair Lagos / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction: A Profitable Biz. Feasibilty Study Of A Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.