Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Peter Obi Did Not Suffer Any Heart Attack – Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Did Not Suffer Any Heart Attack – Aide (401 Views)

Do Those Who Produce The President Suffer Any Less Than Those Who Dont? / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Did Not Suffer Any Heart Attack – Aide by arinze198(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
Mr. Valentine Obienyem, the Media Adviser to the former Governor of Anambra State and running mate to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in the last Presidential election, Mr. Peter Obi, has debunked the news in the media space that his principal had a heart attack.

In a release Mr. Obienyem said, “Yesterday, I posted a report of how the former Governor of Anambra State felt a bit feverish and had to visit a hospital at Onitsha. I equally reported that he returned and went straight to office to continue his work. We spent the whole day planning on the focus of his next apostolate: support to 50 selected hospitals”.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/peter-obi-not-suffer-heart-attack-aide/

(1) (Reply)

Modern Slavery Prevalent In Nigeria – Osinbajo / More Jobs Coming As FEC Approves Award Of Road Contracts In 6 States At N35.94B / Time To End The “nigeria Is Rich” Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.