Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona (1061 Views)

Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta / Ronaldo Reacts To Juventus' 3-0 Victory Against Barcelona / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by StarUp: 11:42pm On May 07, 2019
The three things to learn are:
1. Never give up
2. Never ever give up
3. Never ever for whatever reason give up grin

Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by OlawaleBammie: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
StarUp:
The three things to learn are:
1. Never give up
2. Never ever give up
3. Never ever for whatever reason give up grin

And the three lessons u learned from Liverpool's homa and away thrashing from the hand of ATLETICO MADRID..

2 Likes

Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

And the three lessons u learned from Liverpool's homa and away thrashing from the hand of ATLETICO MADRID..
Do you write jokes for AY?

Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by aadoiza: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2020
I wonder why the great lessons they learned in barca come back couldn't avail them against Athletico a few weeks ago?
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by OlawaleBammie: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Do you write jokes for AY?
U don reach here grin how u take find this thread sef
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by OlawaleBammie: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2020
aadoiza:
I wonder why the great lessons they learned in barca come back couldn't avail them against Athletico a few weeks ago?

They lost the handout and couldn't do a proper revisiongrin
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

The same way Barcelona failed the same exam twice, abi?
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U don reach here grin how u take find this thread sef
As una dey shadow my boys wey una no want make we rest.
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by OlawaleBammie: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
As una dey shadow my boys wey una no want make we rest.

See am into 7days fasting and prayer for ur acclaimed boys that the season should not b voided, if its voided, hmm den i wil strongly beliv that liverpool is a cursed team like Benfica SL.

And it wil pain me to the marrow, i realy want liverpool to win the league just to taunt ManU. but this shit is hapenin again to liverpool despite the exceptional performance this season.

Am realy sorry for liverpool, they should try and lift the curse on dem first oo
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by OlawaleBammie: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
The same way Barcelona failed the same exam twice, abi?
But barca did not tell u dey learnt a lesson na, abi u hear dat from dem ni?? gringringringrincheesy
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by aadoiza: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

cheesy grin
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

But barca did not tell u dey learnt a lesson na, abi u hear dat from dem ni?? gringringringrincheesy
So did Liverpool na, abi?
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by OlawaleBammie: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
So did Liverpool na, abi?
Ask starup na
He was at melwoodgrin
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See am into 7days fasting and prayer for ur acclaimed boys that the season should not b voided, if its voided, hmm den i wil strongly beliv that liverpool is a cursed team like Benfica SL.

And it wil pain me to the marrow, i realy want liverpool to win the league just to taunt ManU. but this shit is hapenin again to liverpool despite the exceptional performance this season.

Am realy sorry for liverpool, they should try and lift the curse on dem first oo
We don't need the prayers, bro. God isn't interested in football. If na so, with all the prayers naija dey pray for pitch, they for win World Cup since

If Benfica is "cursed" as u say and they are the most decorated in their country, wetin we dey yarn again?

Not bothered about the issue. U've heard statements from Mane, Klopp and Co saying they would understand if season is voided and I'm with them.

Season gets voided, #WeMarchOn. Life continues.

Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Ask starup na
He was at melwoodgrin

Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by OlawaleBammie: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
We don't need the prayers, bro. God isn't interested in football. If na so, with all the prayers naija dey pray for pitch, they for win World Cup since

If Benfica is "cursed" as u say and they are the most decorated in their country, wetin we dey yarn again?

Not bothered about the issue. U've heard statements from Mane, Klopp and Co saying they would understand if season is voided and I'm with them.

Season gets voided, #WeMarchOn. Life continues.

hmmm, are u telling me u guys hav acepted defeat already?? to me dis is painful.

And btw, the curse on Benfica does not restrain them from wining domestic honours, infact they may win domestic quadruple every year.
The curse on dem forbid dem from winning European or better said, continental honours and the admitted to it in 2013, even before the demise of their legendary playmaker, Eusubio or how is it called.
Re: 3 important things To Learn From Liverpool Comeback Against Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

hmmm, are u telling me u guys hav acepted defeat already?? to me dis is painful.

And btw, the curse on Benfica does not restrain them from wining domestic honours, infact they may win domestic quadruple every year.
The curse on dem forbid dem from winning European or better said, continental honours and the admitted to it in 2013, even before the demise of their legendary playmaker, Eusubio or how is it called.
It's not about accepting defeat. It's about that there's somethings u don't have control over. If it is voided, what can I do? If it is, what can I still do?

As for Benfica, everybody with his own headache

(1) (Reply)

WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP / Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 - FPL Invite (paid League) / Manchester City Star Zinchenko Proposes To His Girlfriend In Ukraine's National.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.