Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool (35766 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by teelaw4life(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2019
Richy4:
As a Liverpool fan, last week was a terrible experience for me... To an extent I was afraid of Tuesday approaching...

One was like.. I have been listening to the news... And I have not heard that they have called off the match between Liverpool and Barcelona... Are u guys still insisting for a second round humiliation?... another one said that it will be a basketball match since our hero Salah wouldn't be playing... I tried to remind them that we were on top of the premier league... That even made it worse... they said we were local champion...according to their point of view, since we have met with the Lions from other nation what happened?

The most annoying part was that those that were on Liverpool 's case were not even Barcelona fans...
I can just imagine what Barcelona fans will pass through this week ...

Bro...exactly oo. It wasn't even Barca fans trolling us. I'm just so happy about yesternight.
I really let out my anger on a lot of rival fans. grin grin grin
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by teelaw4life(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2019
seunoni34:
EPL fans are just too childish! Every other team loses, nobody talks. Barca loses & they just can't dead the matter & move on.

Whatever you like, call messi, none of you guys can ever get a player to match his quality in your teams in many lifetimes to come. I'm sure if he says he's coming to Chelsea or man utd or arsenal you will gladly sell your whole 1st team to have him.

I will never understand this extreme joy of seeing barca lose, they're not even celebrating the winner as much as they're trolling the loser. Smh

Lmao...e koshi danu. Last week when y'all won, you were busy editing champions league anthem to his free-kick. You all made videos of Van dijk calling for back up against messi. Last week he was the goat and we were the bottlers. No one was a Liverpool supporter then. Now, against the odd, we turned it round and you're saying we shouldn't celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by Toseenlove: 8:25am On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Messi was looking for goal 601. He forgot that this guy's gotten it already.

Ronaldo......The real GOAT of all time.
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by vinelli(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2019
kenddys:

As a Chelsea fan i saw a liverpool win but could never believe there would qualify though truly in my heart i wanted a comeback it sweetens my heart when barca looses i dont know why though.
Because of what they did to us.
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 10:22am On May 08, 2019
vinelli:
Because of what they did to us.
maybe that night is a night i will never forget
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by mechanics(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2019
Everyday is not Christmas.
Re: 'Messi Aigbe' Trending On Nigerian Twitter After Barcelona's Loss To Liverpool by GEEBITE: 11:38am On May 08, 2019
Lol@the old secondary school term ashogba.
hefelove:
Wanted to say that 4th goal is ojoro and ashogba, but then I remembered what they did to us in 2009, the ojoro they did to Chelsea grin Then I said Ounpe una fada cheesy Then I called my Barcelona friend, I didn't say anything o I just started laughing like weyre grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Funds Spended Were Properly Spended" - Solomon Dalung / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta / Christana Ronaldo Having Sex In A Beach (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.