Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions (47983 Views)

Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Teammates Celebrate Women's Champions League Final Win / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2019
Bigmikedagod:
i'm just happy we can all now agree that Ororo is the real G.O.A.T

Oga, this real ororo, where is he now? Or you are hosting another champions league final in ur toilet.
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Sanchez01: 10:58am On May 08, 2019
RTSC:

Football comes in circles.

When the epl was dominating in the early 2000s, Real Madrid was languishing in mediocrity.

Now, the quality is coming back to England.

The Two best teams in Europe play in England. The best managers are there.

It is time for England to shine.
Early 2000 was dominated by Italy at the European level. I'm talking the likes of Fiorentina and AC MILAN and Inter Milan.

During this era, the EPL teams were a huge joke at the European level. Real Madrid had started the Galacticos era but they barely played as a team. NO TEAM IN THE WORLD HAD THE LEVEL OF SUPERSTARS Madrid had during the early 2000s.

And the same Galacticos went ahead to win the Champions League in 2002 and almost saw to the collapse of the team even with the presence of the big names. I still remember the match with Arsenal, how Lyon dropped us every season and how Guti would fight Casillas during El Clasicos.

I very much enjoy last night but don't say shvt if you didn't witness the era. I know for a fact that most EPL fans in Nigeria started supporting their clubs late and never understood the 'wits' era. Don't come out and say what you don't know.
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by ChristianNorth: 11:15am On May 08, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up there. English team English team. EPL is the best But wetin them don do since 2012

Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by DONADAMS(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

No mind them....'Cr7 scores tap-ins'
If to say dem see tap in yesterday e for no beta?
But if Messi see tap in yesterday, dem for celebrate. I swear na barca fans make me hate Barca.
I swear , you no lie bro
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Starz825(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2019
fasho01:
Barca was exposed for the above average team they have been by an excellent team..
Liverpool sef Bleep up..dey for Finnish Barca for first leg too..they played more and created many chances in the first leg than in the second leg...but come to think of it that Barca home big ooo

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Jman06(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2019
hahn:
Why didn't you bite one or two Liverpool players and save the day? undecided
LOL
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by fasho01(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2019
Starz825:

Liverpool sef Bleep up..dey for Finnish Barca for first leg too..they played more and created many chances in the first leg than in the second leg...but come to think of it that Barca home big ooo

Yes, Liverpool messed up big time in both legs.. They ought to have sealed the game in the first leg but weren't clinical enough. Anyways that set stage for the unbelievable historic come back we witnessed last night.. Camp nou is big indeed.. The 3rd largest stadium in the world

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Lordknowz: 12:45pm On May 08, 2019
Myself2:
s

Per the highlighted portion, I dash you 10 billion German Dollars grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Lordknowz: 12:47pm On May 08, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up there. English team English team. EPL is the best But wetin them don do since 2012

No worry, make messi comot barca first. Nah Division 30 una dey go grin
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Lordknowz: 12:50pm On May 08, 2019
Unconquerable:
They we’re not just playing against an English team; it is Liverpool: Masters Of comeback.

No be only liverpool bro, you probably forgot Chelsea too
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
shebi he quit Liverpool to win champions league? grass is not always greener, just look at Sanchez too at manu.
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Ozkar: 2:32pm On May 08, 2019
Suarez should not even be talking. He's been hiding behind Messi's performances for 2 years in a row now.

Everyone in that team played rubbish, and Messi's squandered chance could have made a difference.
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by tony5(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I watched the 2nd half from the beginning to end. Which was where they scored 3 goals.
Scoring 2 goals within 1-2 mins with crosses. And the 4th a mischievous cornerkick against careless defenders.

Their crosses we're so rampant it was annoying. That's how they do sometimes. Anytime they enter the inteam they always cross. But Barcelona hardly crosses. They infiltrate the defense by tiki taka.
While Liverpool is always aiming to score but scoring.
The Game Was Well Deserved By Liverpool Because They Were Better Than Barcelona,the Team Made Had A Balance Team Of Average Players Without A G.O.A.T And For The Experience Issue, I Wasn't Expecting Barcelona To Try And Attack Liverpool,it Was Really A Bad Idea, Atleast You Won't Have Conceeded That Much
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by sonofElElyon: 4:18pm On May 08, 2019
Mean you!!! grin

hahn:
Why didn't you bite one or two Liverpool players and save the day? undecided
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Momomola099: 4:55pm On May 08, 2019
[sup][/sup]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Dino98: 5:21pm On May 08, 2019
Damfostopper:
certainly not me

That meme sha grin grin

Why not you??
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Cityguy: 8:20pm On May 08, 2019
Like say he even played anything sef.
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by MrPRevailer(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2019
tony5:
The Game Was Well Deserved By Liverpool Because They Were Better Than Barcelona,the Team Made Had A Balance Team Of Average Players Without A G.O.A.T And For The Experience Issue, I Wasn't Expecting Barcelona To Try And Attack Liverpool,it Was Really A Bad Idea, Atleast You Won't Have Conceeded That Much

You're even the one speaking like you didn't watch the match. Barcelona had more attempts and close call goals than Liverpool.
Messi alone had more than three, including the one that was so golden, instead of him to shoot, he preferred to keep dribbling.
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by tony5(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2019
MrPRevailer:

You're even the one speaking like you didn't watch the match. Barcelona had more attempts and close call goals than Liverpool.
Messi alone had more than three, including the one that was so golden, instead of him to shoot, he preferred to keep dribbling.
That's A Good Point, Liverpool Created Few Chances And Scored That Much, Bros Fear God, Liverpool Played Better Accept It With Open Hands, Believe Me Ynwa
Re: Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions by Alejobs: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums / Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.