Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders (13204 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2019
tactius:
Insecurity is bad...but the problem did not start yesterday.

When a guy has too many kids and farms them out to some illiterate called 'mallam' (now there are Mallams and mallams...and some of them are a bad lot)...and the kids grow up with little education, and zero skills...

When people don't pay their light bills, and pay low prices for fuel...meaning no power to create jobs and make education meaningful

When Mr Government officall...loots and loots, and everyone defends him

When people fight over APC and PDP...and refuse to take a chance on new parties

When people vote, and then go home and do nothing else for four years....

This is what happens

And until Northerners, and even other Nigerians change their ways, the problem ain't going away
Another Daura zombie on the loose.
Anythng to shift the blame from the lifeless.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Nobody: 11:47am On May 08, 2019
Ebimor96:

I was laughing because I saw BUHARI where he was partying with em click.

be careful or else Buhari boxers will fall on you!
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by TinaG(f): 11:54am On May 08, 2019
Stop complaining cos you used your too wide eyes to vote him back for second tenure.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Nobody: 11:59am On May 08, 2019
Xisnin:

Another Daura zombie on the loose.
Anythng to shift the blame from the lifeless.

Grow up.

Since when did stating the problem=shifting blame.

Grow up, PDP and APC are both the same thing. I am Nigerian first, everything else last.
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Racoon(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2019
The Northern Elders...............has stated that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari. Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, Prof Ango Abdullahi, who revealed that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari than when Goodluck Jonathan was leading the country, added that the President is not doing enough to salvage the situation.
shocked grin cheesy Lamentation! Nay! Ye all must enjoy the Change/Next Level that you all enthrone.
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by dabhenry: 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
NA WAH OOOOOO
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 08, 2019
the redundant coupist is a gross fiasco in all ramifications!
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Salebo: 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
The Northern Elders who reacted to the Presidency’s assertion that the kidnap of the district head of Daura, Buhari’s hometown in Katsina State, shows the security agencies were  not giving any town preferential treatment, has stated that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari. Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, Prof Ango Abdullahi, who revealed that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari than when Goodluck  Jonathan was leading the country, added that the President is not doing enough to  salvage the situation.

The NEF leader urged the Presidency to  focus on securing lives and property in the country, told Punch's correspondent; "I don’t understand what the reaction from the Presidency is expected to convey to the public. They (Presidency) should be concerned that the security failures are everywhere, including the hometown  of the President. Obviously there is more insecurity in the North today than during Jonathan’s leadership.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/insecurity-in-north-worse-under-buhari-northern-elders/

Ango Abdullahi is a wailer's WAILER....Not surprised..
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by ajebuter(f): 12:44pm On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:

'good moring' chaiiiiii english haff suffer. RIP English grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

eeyah… I didn't notice..

Thanks for the observation...

You know I be Yoruba na, and I grew up hearing my grandma saying ' guru moring' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by pauleotraco: 12:48pm On May 08, 2019
The evil men do or say lives after them. They should enjoy their bad cargo
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by jrusky(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:

lack of sense and moral fibre is your major portion in this life, old goat like you

Hahahahaha look at someone who is already in the lowest ladder of life talking.

What is your portion for being stupid? What is your portion for you and your people portion to be so stupid and beblinded by religion and nepotism?

What your damn portion you bloody slowpoke when you Mo-Fu from the North stood against Jonathan and claimed he is coward and s bad president but buhari is the best

What is your portion Mr donkey when your bloody president was cracking jokes as per insecurity with what you f u c k tards from the North created

Pls what is your portion for be docile, silly, intellectually impotent, reason wise imbecille and live a null and void life as a useless aboki and apc zombie

You want throw jabs on me bro I will knock you out. To throw jabs it's like a jobby so you can not stand me in that I will school your damn block head.

I will say million time the North should go to hell. Bro kill yourself and if you don't kill yourself then your name is pooh.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by COCKCROW: 1:15pm On May 08, 2019
YET GEJ WAS A FAILURE? HYPOCRITE! THE EVIL THE NORTH WILL LIVE WITH AND KILL THEM. THE REASON BEING THAT THEY ARE INSINCERE AND BUNDLE OF LIE, THEY PROTECT TERRORIST AND MURDERERS WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SHADING CROCODILE'S TEARS. THEY CONDEMNED PEACEFUL PRESSURE GROUP, IPOB AND PRAISED MURDEROUS FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Moukandjo: 1:19pm On May 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Sarcasm I believe.
What's the Sarcasm there? You don't know Ango Abdullahi & his gang are anti Buhari & pro PDP?
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 08, 2019
jrusky:

Hahahahaha look at someone who is already in the lowest ladder of life talking.

What is your portion for being stupid? What is your portion for you and your people portion to be so stupid and beblinded by religion and nepotism?

What your damn portion you bloody slowpoke when you Mo-Fu from the North stood against Jonathan and claimed he is coward and s bad president but buhari is the best

What is your portion Mr donkey when your bloody president was cracking jokes as per insecurity with what you f u c k tards from the North created

Pls what is your portion for be docile, silly, intellectually impotent, reason wise imbecille and live a null and void life as a useless aboki and apc zombie

You want throw jabs on me bro I will knock you out. To throw jabs it's like a jobby so you can not stand me in that I will school your damn block head.

I will say million time the North should go to hell. Bro kill yourself and if you don't kill yourself then your name is pooh.

ignorance kill you there... i am not from the north you bloody ignorant half baked idiot... continue to lick the butts of northerners you slack sensed degenerate fool... buhari boxers fall on you dia... hungry freebasics using goat like you...
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by stevedre: 1:48pm On May 08, 2019
owem19:
Una neva see chum chim tongue tongue

Oya, Correct ya sef Sharperly = Una neva Chi Chum Chim.
Tank me lera grin

They came, they saw but refused to conquer the evil before them and now they are busy screaming blue murder but unfortunately nobody is ready to pay for the attention they seek.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by flexrivers(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2019
Plenty thunder fire these northern elders. Why didn't they say this before the elections.
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by jrusky(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:

ignorance kill you there... i am not from the north you bloody ignorant half baked idiot... continue to lick the butts of northerners you slack sensed degenerate fool... buhari boxers fall on you dia... hungry freebasics using goat like you...

Nice one very nice indeed. O yea so you are one of those buhari *nose mucous* licking bitch. Listen Mr goat Buhari boxer is so toxic to be desire by a sane human but by a bloody sycophantic pooh block head like you lick it with all pleasure and that is why you reason upside down.

Mr you the most ignorant educated slowpoke ever existed you lack sense and your grey matter is so blunt, blur and dark that simple logic become irrelevant to you because your blunt grey matter has corroded your reflex relay thereby making you a complete non existing humaan brain wise.... meaning: you are mad.

You are a poor irritate a s s hole who come to social media to flex your cursed poverty mentality accepting 5k monthly stipend from a bollock to come and be posting thrash here.

Bro you are a miserable stingy toilet rat that lack honour facet of life, you are a correct logic standing upside down.

Bro I will engage your blockhead here for the whole of today let's carry on because I was not the one that first threw a jab but you so I'm ready for you. Let the game go on.........

Waiting plssdsss............
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by bigcasava1(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2019
We from south east we don't have problem with that let the insecurity last forever
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Mrexcell(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
The Northern Elders who reacted to the Presidency’s assertion that the kidnap of the district head of Daura, Buhari’s hometown in Katsina State, shows the security agencies were  not giving any town preferential treatment, has stated that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari. Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, Prof Ango Abdullahi, who revealed that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari than when Goodluck  Jonathan was leading the country, added that the President is not doing enough to  salvage the situation.

The NEF leader urged the Presidency to  focus on securing lives and property in the country, told Punch's correspondent; "I don’t understand what the reaction from the Presidency is expected to convey to the public. They (Presidency) should be concerned that the security failures are everywhere, including the hometown  of the President. Obviously there is more insecurity in the North today than during Jonathan’s leadership.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/insecurity-in-north-worse-under-buhari-northern-elders/

What do you expect when you all in the north handed over the country to a known bloodthirsty terrorist?
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2019
jrusky:

Nice one very nice indeed. O yea so you are one of those buhari *nose mucous* licking bitch. Listen Mr goat Buhari boxer is so toxic to be desire by a sane human but by a bloody sycophantic pooh block head like you lick it with all pleasure and that is why you reason upside down.

Mr you the most ignorant educated slowpoke ever existed you lack sense and your grey matter is so blunt, blur and dark that simple logic become irrelevant to you because your blunt grey matter has corroded your reflex relay thereby making you a complete non existing humaan brain wise.... meaning: you are mad.

You are a poor irritate a s s hole who come to social media to flex your cursed poverty mentality accepting 5k monthly stipend from a bollock to come and be posting thrash here.

Bro you are a miserable stingy toilet rat that lack honour facet of life, you are a correct logic standing upside down.

Bro I will engage your blockhead here for the whole of today let's carry on because I was not the one that first threw a jab but you so I'm ready for you. Let the game go on.........

Waiting plssdsss............

RIP ENGLISH...you are a classic example of a sophisticated m o r o n... Poverty stricken cowardly non entity... A parasitic rat that feeds upon the excrement of ignorance... Constantly wallowing in self pity a degenerate vogabond... If not for free data a listless and hapless fool like you will never be heard of... Since you have free data continue displaying your high level ignorance and joblessness from now till kingdom come. Bush fowl like you
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Shikini: 5:05pm On May 08, 2019
Esseite:
The problem is giving the presidency to a man who has nothing to loose rather than one who has 70% of his life's worth in the North....

Exactly
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2019
Princedapace:

Buhari had good intentions, same as GEJ, but the problem is the structure of the country is bad. No one can fix naija except the structure is fixed.
Buhari has neither good nor bad intentions for the country. He simply doesn't know what he's doing. The only saving grace for this country is if it's restructured
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by sapientia(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2019
Buhari was a lethal mistake.
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by owem19(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2019
stevedre:

Oya, Correct ya sef Sharperly = Una neva Chi Chum Chim.
Tank me lera

They came, they saw but refused to conquer the evil before them and now they are busy screaming blue murder but unfortunately nobody is ready to pay for the attention they seek.

una neva chi chum chim tongue
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by bishopkay: 6:12pm On May 08, 2019
Cc: Sarkki (this clown was accusing Atiku of sponsoring the insecurity yesterday)

Gavelslam, senatordave1, Clearflair abi wetin be e name, buhariguy, buhariadvocate, and all buhari minions.

I didn't see you people here ooo the NEF have turned to IPOB
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
8y88y8:

RIP ENGLISH...you are a classic example of a sophisticated m o r o n... Poverty stricken cowardly non entity... A parasitic rat that feeds upon the excrement of ignorance... Constantly wallowing in self pity a degenerate vogabond... If not for free data a listless and hapless fool like you will never be heard of... Since you have free data continue displaying your high level ignorance and joblessness from now till kingdom come. Bush fowl like you

Don't just go free Data lane with your ostrich brain. My data either free or not it's never your headache and I don't know where you see free data being used before.

Stop being stupid you are too dry upstairs that is why you lack words and burnt out like used Lipton tea bag.

Bro you ain't get the ball I have as much data I want on weekly basis and I paid for it so I can stay online as long I want bro I'm no little prick man like you.

You want to bash me and I'm ready to give it back to one on one till anyday you wish or want I'm here for you.

Fighting for the North and you are not even from the North or is there no northern guy in this forum? That show how low life you are and midget in brain you are taken pain killer for another person pain.

Nonsense!!! Insensitive slowpoke.
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by NkayStory(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2019
CcQuotasystem embarassed
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by Salebo: 11:30pm On May 08, 2019
SoNature:
This man doesn't like Buhari.
And he doesn't pretend about it.
Come to think of it, why would any rational man like Buhari?
Buhari has no business being a 21-st century leader.

Yet he removed your nation from recession...

You must cry blood till 2023...
Re: Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders by SoNature(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2019
Salebo:

Yet he removed your nation from recession...

You must cry blood till 2023...

I am not crying, mkpi

I am just starting the obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Didn’t Adopt Jonathan – UPN / Buhari Attends Security Meeting With Other African Leaders In Japan-photos / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.