Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool (68011 Views)

Real Madrid Defender, David Alaba Apologizes After Barcelona 4-0 Defeate / Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by madridguy(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Lanretoye(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2019
Liverpool should have waited for sallah before they slaughter the GOAT.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Damfostopper(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2019
barca da salah to all Liverpool fans......
Then waka to Barcelona fans.... at least the move a step from quarterlona to semilona

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by tydi(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Am I the only guy on earth who don't give a fûck about football? the only football I've ever watched is World Cup.

I'm so worst at it I don't even know the functions of goalkeeper.

bros I think you're the only guy ooo
I wasn't a fan too once upon a time
but as my women left me I focused on football, now I see the whole fun I have been missing out.
soccer is bae. soccer is life.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:21am On May 08, 2019
jamael:
Finally, Messi's new look next season.

P. S. JUST FOR FUN OH.
Don't quote me and take it personal oh.

You are yabbing someone for fun but don't want people to quote you!
You see your life?
Those who throw stones should not live in glass houses!
Do unto others what you will like others to do unto you.

Your head be like Coconut wen never fall down.
Your ear be like the auto Gele of a deceased first daughter.
Your nose be like GString pant.
Your cheeks like over sucked Orange
Your teeth scatter like welder fire
Your legs thin like Jedi Jedi worm mouth

Don't quote me and take it personal o!
P.S. -Just for fun

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2019
Messi trying hard to xplain and cheer his kids up after d great defeat. His last born kid dey over vex

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by ashawopikin(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2019
BlacSmit:
BBC Igbo rocks! grin
abeg translate
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Offpoint: 8:24am On May 08, 2019
tydi:

bros I think you're the only guy ooo
I wasn't a fan too once upon a time
but as my women left me I focused on football, now I see the whole fun I have been missing out.
soccer is bae. soccer is life.
Don't just have interest, even the World Cup... only Nigeria matches, once they're out I'm done.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by ashawopikin(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Am I the only guy on earth who don't give a fûck about football? the only football I've ever watched is World Cup.

then what are u doing here
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:27am On May 08, 2019
ashawopikin:
abeg translate

Loosely translated as who fed the GOAT grass today? grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Offpoint: 8:29am On May 08, 2019
ashawopikin:
then what are u doing here
I saw HILARIOUS unfortunately I have no clue what those photos are all about, so it ain't close to funny to me.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by smartoliver(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:

You'll always walk alone
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by ashawopikin(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2019
BlacSmit:

Loosely translated as who fed the GOAT grass today? grin
Jesus!!!
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by ogbonti: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
wingmanII:
So Barcelona fc is a one man team?
Barcelona failed as a team. People should leave Messi alone.
He is human after all.

Na now u know say Messi is human, when you guys were calling him a god in this forum, u Don forget??

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Dottore: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:

I think you are more knowledgeable than me in football matters. I don't think I've ever watched any soccer match from start to finish
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by skyfather09(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2019
lol...... God of football my arse.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by dahnimoh(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2019
I am happy for Liverpool
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Swagahyk(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2019
He is useless outside La liga

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Offpoint: 8:40am On May 08, 2019
Dottore:

I think you are more knowledgeable than me in football matters. I don't think I've ever watched any soccer match from start to finish
lol, I guess I'm not alone.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Akuruoulo(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2019
ayanleye12:
It is seriously not funny messi's dog has seen more trophy than the whole Liverpool's team in the past 10years since your team hasn't even seen a trophy you should be jubilating for beating Barcelona 4-0...The goal too much ooh

pained asshole

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Akuruoulo(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2019
wingmanII:
He is human after all.

when Barcelona won Liverpool no be only messi them give the credits even when he is not the best performer .

DONT COME AND BE LECTURING US.

Wen juventus left , they tagged it Ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Princefranswear: 8:52am On May 08, 2019
[b][/b][img][/img][img][/img]missi played his part.

We sell all kinds of loafers and drivers footwear. Whatsapp 0802 777 8898 to place your order

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by sparog(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2019
ayanleye12:
It is seriously not funny messi's dog has seen more trophy than the whole Liverpool's team in the past 10years since your team hasn't even seen a trophy you should be jubilating for beating Barcelona 4-0...The goal too much ooh

Here is a pained fan
. grin

Who cares about the trophy right now, even if Liverpool doesn't win the champions league we don't care as far as we have turned the goat to goat meat pepper soup

Some even said Messi was God after the first leg but now Messi d god has bowed down to the God of liverpool

grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by tydi(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Don't just have interest, even the World Cup... only Nigeria matches, once they're out I'm done.

You don't even know Nigeria team (super chickens) could even make you dislike football the more. those guys are bag of lazy bone when it comes to them playing for their national team.
try follow and watch the next EPL next season and you could testify football is kind of anti depressant .
choose any team your heart goes for and always trying watching them with a cold drink of your choice
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by ritababe(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2019
Samakus:
Chai BBC Igbo cheesy. There's God o
Can you interprete what they say to me

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Goalnaldo(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2019
Barcelona were complacent and they paid the ultimate price.i thought they will learn from last season loss to AS Roma.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by CalabarPikin: 9:08am On May 08, 2019
That doesn't stop him from being d greatest

.e pain me sha
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Offpoint: 9:08am On May 08, 2019
tydi:

You don't even know Nigeria team (super chickens) could even make you dislike football the more. those guys are bag of lazy bone when it comes to them playing for their national team.
try follow and watch the next EPL next season and you could testify football is kind of anti depressant .
choose any team your heart goes for and always trying watching them with a cold drink of your choice
No matter how i tried, no interest. my friends do force me to viewing center, I always end up using the whole time stuffing or streaming on YouTube.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by SEGLIZ: 9:15am On May 08, 2019
wingmanII:
He is human after all.

when he was receiving the whole accolade you guys forgot, "he was human after all."
when it was claimed, "he is invisible", you never remembered he was human all the way.
really all these guys are good at what they do, be it cr7, lm10, hazard etc, they are enjoying themselves.
all these just one way fans also catch in on the fun and enjoy themselves.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by abacusCm(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2019
I heard that it was messi aigbe that play for barca, is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. / Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 / Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.