Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking (50348 Views)

Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by looseweight: 8:19am On May 08, 2019
Ask me how it was done. Check my profile for more info
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by blackpanda: 8:23am On May 08, 2019
Ciaos:
Eniola badmus,you dey see am. It is possible if you wan try am,but your own be say you no wan try at all.

Be quiet. Eniola is beautiful as she is

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2019
I like he determination and commitment bt I think being too slim won’t fit her she shud be abit chubby.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by dreamwords: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
Afonja men and fat women is like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by deavicky(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2019
I don't know why my mind is telling me that the bigger is better.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Imo1stson: 8:54am On May 08, 2019
But the stretch marks will be much.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2019
her slimmed face got uglier tho
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 9:00am On May 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

And this is how we subtly put pressure on women to 'lose weight'. telling them they would be sexier if they do. I don't see women making a fuss of the many big-bellied men that seem to be on the increase.

Encourage people to embrace themselves more.

There cannt be a fuss over men physic becos both genders seek differently
Men go for the body while women go for the money ... my prayer is just that may monkeys never make money ...cindy will jus dump me fr a monkey ALOL!
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by grandstar(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2019
Some operation must have been involved as I see no loose skin
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

And this is how we subtly put pressure on women to 'lose weight'. telling them they would be sexier if they do. I don't see women making a fuss of the many big-bellied men that seem to be on the increase.

Encourage people to keep an unhealthy lifestyle right? What a generation of weak minded people! A generation that abhors the truth and prefers sugar-coated talks that pander to their low self esteem..since when did telling people to exercise and cut down on fat blubbers become body shaming?? angry
When she develops arthritis or fat related diseases you won't be there to aid her..na 'get well soon'prayers you go dash am
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by meobizy(f): 9:17am On May 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

You must look like Adonis to hate anything not on your skin or body, otherwise you just have absolutely no right.
When fat females type posts it is easy to tell.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Sparkle777(f): 9:22am On May 08, 2019
RichDad1:
Hmm and no gastric bypass ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hanty, you’re a legendary lair.

You have ororo on ur head. This is gastric bypass, see how the skin sags, see her face looking deflated. Healthy eating and exercise makes the skin taut and firm while GB would never do that. In all, its still fine.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by meobizy(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2019
That body will not make sense if her attitude doesn’t adjust to match it.
Posting pictures on social media to bait men shows she’s still in the first stages of trying to match her mindset and body.
The only men talking regarding her case are unemployed ones.

RichDad1:
A gastric bypass patient does not come out looking as healthy.
Her case looks like one of avoiding certain foods and exercising, at least taking long walks till the extra weight melted off then building from there.

Ayotemide:

No one is putting pressure on women apart from cosmetics companies.
A healthy life and body is the best for everyone regardless of gender.
Around the world a lot of men lose weight and become athletic.
Nobody hears about those because like most things in westernized societies it is expected that men should shut up and do things, media coverage means the man is deficit somewhere.
Also, women do not care how a man looks, they only care for the resources he provides.
People should make a bigger fuss over that.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by phorget(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2019
Somebody should just show Teni this pictures please.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by balonaija(f): 9:36am On May 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by generationz(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2019
RichDad1:
Hmm and no gastric bypass ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hanty, you’re a legendary lair.

You got it
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 9:52am On May 08, 2019
She is still ugly. embarassed
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by carzhiemglows001(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2019
This is serious
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Kingkun69(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

wait wait wait so telling ppl to have a healthy lifestyle is wrong now no matter who it is I will say it as it is fat is unhealthy and those who say that is how they are are just lazy and don't want to work when somebody makes a change for the better u would support them it is like a child fails a test and says well I won't try again because he/she/it hates work and u support saying yes not everybody can do it any friend that does this is a fake friend that only has u around to make them look good
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Kingkun69(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2019
gypsey:
still finer than ur mom
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Zombicmodz: 12:01pm On May 08, 2019
Del.ici.ous

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Martin0(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2019
gypsey:

Na which kin woman you go marry
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 08, 2019
Kingkun69:
still finer than ur mom
Thank you! You are correct, but my mum is finer that you. tongue
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
Martin0:

Na which kin woman you go marry
I no know, but i know that this one is Ugly. grin
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Martin0(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2019
gypsey:
I no know, but i know that this one is Ugly. grin

hahahahahahahgrin na wa for you ooogrin
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 08, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahahgrin na wa for you ooogrin
you see? you Africans/Nigerians believes that a fine woman is a fat woman or must be Fat.. with fake hairs grin
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Martin0(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2019
gypsey:
you see? you Africans/Nigerians believes that a fine woman is a fat woman or must be Fat.. with fake hairs grin

that one nor concern me ooogrin my own Na just to look and like finishgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Cityguy: 8:17pm On May 08, 2019
Banging old body is better IMO.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Tocco(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2019
I follow her on IG.. she didn't do gastric bypass surgery.. its strict diet and exercising..

RichDad1:
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by funlord(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2019
Deborachi:
Nothing is impossible if you're determined.

Dominique

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Knockoff Version Of Ebuka's Agbada / Man Covers His Unclothedness With His Long Braid Beard / Why Do Some Girls Put On Beads Around Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.